Phinz At Texans : How Will Ricky Do?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinz At Texans : How Will Ricky Do??

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
This is it, this is the big game we've all been waiting for. It's time to see if the starting OL, along with R. Williams, can get anything going on the ground....

I know Ricky hasn't been all that dominant thus far from what we've seen, but he really hasn't had enough carries to get anything going.....

This game should give us a better idea of what he can do. If the OL can play solid, and open up some decent holes, Ricky should be able to do the rest.....

I'm looking for a minimum of 50 rushing yards from Ricky against the Texans on Saturday.....Anything less than that could be trouble.

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

I think Ricky should do good this game.. but I will not be very upset if he doesn't.. The game I am waiting for is the Lions... if he doesn't have a good game then, it will mean trouble..

Ricky will do well if the Texans do not run blitz every play. If the Texans run blitz every play, I would expect Jay and CC and Co. to have big days. Either way Ricky should get at least 10 carries for 40 yards or it w/b a disappointment. Ideally, the Texans will be so weak on the D-front 7 (I know their best player is Sharper) that we can open some holes to get Ricky into the 2ndary

The players might say that preseason is not important, but you know they are a bit embarrassed by the last couple of games. They have something to prove especially on the offensive line. I bet they come out angry and open some real holes for Ricky.

My guess - 12 carries 55 yards.

ricky ?

Ricky is not going to do a damm thing on Saturday.. if your offensive line does do a better job blocking for him...

If they do you will see a the Old Ricky .

13 carries 75 yards. I can see a run of 20-25 yards in this one. Oh yeah at least 1 TD also.

Re: ricky ?

Originally posted by nyrican
Ricky is not going to do a damm thing on Saturday.. if your offensive line does do a better job blocking for him...

If they do you will see a the Old Ricky .

You can tell your a Jets fan.....arrogant and ignorant!

Well CC I think he's right. No matter the RB you can't run when a guy is there when you take the hand-off.

Re: Re: ricky ?

Originally posted by chambers84

And you're a moron. That was a logical and factual statement, if you don't get blocks, you don't run for good yardage.

If he does well it will be because it was against the expansion Texans. Wait and see there is a pessimistic view to everything.

Re: Re: ricky ?

Originally posted by chambers84

And you a DOLFAN :lol: fans who are screaming for Fiedler's head
a man who just has not had a chance to practice. and it's only preseason.. what will happen if he does not perform well during the first few games.. oh yea I forgot you have Sage Rosenfels
give me a break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now who are the ignorant ones now ?

Back
Top Bottom