Phinz Could Be In Serious Trouble.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinz Could Be In Serious Trouble....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'm usually pretty optimistic, but some serious problems have begun to surface on this team.....

The OL isn't looking good at present time....

Now, the DL is looking just as bad.....

The D. Gardener issue is causing serious headaches. The news about L. Chester not being healthy is even more serious....

I thought this guy (L. Chester) was suppose to be a dominating DT. If he's not healthy yet, he's no better than J. Haley or E. Grant, who are average at best.....What's going on here????

On top of that, J. Fielder is hurt.....

To add even more seriousness to all of this. If the Jets end up signing DT J. Evans, we're in even deeper doogy doo-doo once September rolls around.....

We can't afford to have all of these question marks right now. If all of these problems aren't solved and put to rest very soon, the Phinz are no longer going to be looked at with any kind of fear from the opposition.....We look weak, and very unorganized.

I wish they would just have some kind of press conference, and put to rest all of this controversy regarding out DL. It has started to become a very serious problem. Especially if it isn't addressed before the start of Training Camp.....

We better start putting our ducks in order soon, or this could turn out to be a very disappointing TC, which could bleed over into the season as well.....

I'm officially worried about the OL, and the DL.

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

Our dl is not that bad, we are surviving with it and at we aare nott bad at all. For the last freakin time........... Jay is not hurt. He had a stupid surgery because he was concerned about a pain in his hip. ITS NOT HIS ACHILLIES HEEL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! L. Chester is very good and i have heard no rumors that he is unhealthy. Our oline is improved and the injurys from last year are pretty much erased, i think, (help in this subject). If the jets sign that guy it doesnt put us in deep **** at all. One player, big deal, stop worring, thats the kind of negative, ****ty, attitude that we do not need this time of year.

I went to the mimi-camps, and our OL was not looking good. I'm not being negative, I'm being honest.....

As far as I know, L. Chester has not even stepped onto the practice field yet. I didn't see him once during the mini-camps at all.....

The injuries are not by any stretch of the imagination ERASED as you sugar coated it. They still exist, and B. Smith/M. Spriggs have not finished healing yet.....

Who will start at LT???.....

Whoever it will be, will that player be healthy?? Even if it ends up being M. Dixon, he still hasn't completely healed.

J. FIEDLER IS HURT. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had surgery two days ago.....It may not be serious, but it will cause him to miss time once Training Camp gets here....SET BACK.

It's nice to make everything seem fine, but at the present time, this team is not fine.....It's unorganized, and starting to look weaker by the day. Things need to get straightened out very soon IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I'll have to agree with 5434 that you seem to be a little over excited there Blitz. Take a couple of deep breaths, look at the big picture, think about it for a second, and realize that things aren't bad at all. If it weren't for this very minor surgery that Fiedler had, I don't believe there would be any concern whatsoever. D-line looks good, O-line is healthy, RW's in backfield to hammer opponents, Chambers is lining up to catch passes, ZT is healthy, our secondary is probably the best in the league, and Fiedler will be fine within a couple of weeks. In other words, there are a lot of positives that I think you're ignoring bro. Besides, who cares if the Jets sign Evans. He's good, but he's not dominating at all. IMO the 'Phins pursuit of him is about the same thing as their pursuit of Kreutz earlier in the off season: they see a good player who could make the team better so they're going to go after him, that's all.

...Relax bro. :cool:

Worry about the state of our lines ONCE THE PADS GO ON!!!!! You can tell very little about our lines(or anybody's lines) without REAL contact.

Jay is going to be fine. He may miss a bit of TC but it will help us determine whether or not Lucas can do anything. He isn't going to miss much time, plus he's been in Miami ALL YEAR.

The Jets signing Evans would hardly be like them signing Trevor Pryce, I'd rather they not get him, but I'm not gonna poo my pants and worry about stopping him if they do.

Like Expo said dude, just take a few deep breathes and realize that it is the middle of July and NOT the begining of September!!!!

Yes, mini-camp and training camp are two totally different things. The OL ALWAYS gets whipped by our DL in mini's. And the scrub WRs catch passes all over the stud CBs.

When the pads come on, the DL stops dominating and the scrub WRs disappear.

I am worried about Larry Chester. He broke his leg last year. And he still isn't ready to go yet. The thing that's gonna be tough is regaining that trust in his leg. Learning to forget about it and just play.

The OL is healthy. Only questions are with Smith, Spriggs, and Dixon. If Dixon can't go, we're more than capable with Nails and Perry. The LTs are the only question. They've got to heal up and be ready.

As for Fiedler, I'm disappointed (because he won't play in Orlando). But I'm not at all worried about his health. Better to do this in early July than to play on it and be knocked out for 4 or 5 games.

TV news showed footage of Chester so obviously he has started practicing.

We should be concerned about Fiedler, minor though the injury may be, he's not going to be practicing with the team, getting his timing down with the WR's.

DR said on the news that you don't bring in a Chester and look at an Evans unless you have concerns.:eek:

blitz, dude, calm down!!!
The Steelers couldn't even SNAP THE BALL FROM CENTER correctly going into preseason last year!!!! We're in between mini camps and training camp, NOT WEEK 5!
Let this be your mantra:
...Folau, 11-5....Folau, 11-5....Folau, 11-5......

By the way, Muck, cool sig!
How'd ya do that?

That is just Blitz, he gets very excited from thoughts that are spawned in his head. Not a bad thing, but Blitz you have to realize camp hasn't started yet. Every o-line in the league looks bad when the pads are off. I know DG wasn't healthy the past 2 years, but from what I have been hearing he looks like he is in great shape and is adapting well to his new postion. My main concern about Chester is will he be in good enough football shape to with stand a south Florida training camp. We will see in a few weeks when it starts to count.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I went to the mimi-camps, and our OL was not looking good. I'm not being negative, I'm being honest.....

If you went to the mini camps you had to have seen that they were not wearing pads right? There is no possible way, not one, to evaluate the offensive line when no one is going beyond pushing......And if you are refering to their individual workouts, then I have to ask you if you're sure you were at Nova University? It might sound sarcastic, but I'm not trying to be.

As far as I know, L. Chester has not even stepped onto the practice field yet. I didn't see him once during the mini-camps at all.....
Yes, he has practiced, and looked alright by me. The only time I saw a limp was when he walked....

The injuries are not by any stretch of the imagination ERASED as you sugar coated it. They still exist, and B. Smith/M. Spriggs have not finished healing yet.....

Who will start at LT???.....

Whoever it will be, will that player be healthy?? Even if it ends up being M. Dixon, he still hasn't completely healed.

Your are correct here, saying Spriggs, and Smith are not 100 %, but I'm not so sure I liked many of the candidate FA's that were available. And there is a plan in the works to move Dixon to LT (I'm sure we've all herd this), but that's only IF Smith is not ready. Speaking of Dixon, he is alot closer to 100% than you think......

J. FIEDLER IS HURT. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had surgery two days ago.....It may not be serious, but it will cause him to miss time once Training Camp gets here....SET BACK.

It's nice to make everything seem fine, but at the present time, this team is not fine.....It's unorganized, and starting to look weaker by the day. Things need to get straightened out very soon IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Just had to give my thoughts here, and want too add a couple of words as well.

RELAX BRUTHA~!! Have a Drink and a Smile :happydrin

Relax Blitz....

It is still early, and the players you've mentioned are recovering from injuries from LAST season. I can see if these players had fresh injuries. All of these players (except Fiedler) are on the final phase of their recovery process, and when you are at that point, you will be amazed on how much better a person gets in the next 10-14 days of rest. :) Fiedler's surgery was very minor, and they are saying he should be ready by camp, if not, he won't miss more than a week at best.

Don't worry about Josh Evans. He's a decent DT, and of course I wouldn't want to see the Jets get him but you have to keep a couple of things in mind here. 1) The Jets are in worse cap situation than we are right now to bring in any free agent. 2) Even if Josh Evans decides to play for the Jets, he wasn't a factor when he played for the Titans. We beat the Titans convincingly the last two years with him on the field.

;) So sit back, relax and have a couple brews man. There is still plenty of time for these players to be ready. :)

guys we are 2 months away from the season so everybody needs to relax...we have a lot of depth on the dl and even the ol...

Agree with all the posters saying to relax and wait until they put on the pads.....we are going to be fine. I bet a lot of teams have the same question marks surrounding there players.

Back
Top Bottom