Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, I’m just Righting this to tell you that me and a few others

have removed ourselves from phinzone.com and have registered

ourselves at finheaven.com because of one of the columnist at

the web site has written an article saying that the Miami dolphins

are going to fail this year before the season even starts and he

compared us to the Arizona cardinals and I can not be apart of an

web site that has no faith in their team.

I don't understand this facination with comparing the Dolphins to the Cardinals. Miami has yet to suck in a long time.

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan

You've made the right choice.....welcome aboard!

Yep finally seen the light eh? What took ya so long? :jk: You'll be happy you switched.

lol, Comparing us with the cards? I WISH we had that much salary cap room. We do have Boston though, so I guess there is a similarity. Has anybody else noticed that many players that leave AZ have successful careers elsewhere? Hearst, Plummer (only one year, but hasn't been bad), Pittman, Rice, etc. Always thought it was kind of funny since I live in Phoenix. Hopefully we will have the same luck with Boston.

Didn't mean to thread jack. Welcome to the board!

Welcome. Finheaven's columnists are much more intelligent, charming, attractive and self-serving!

Welcome to the new cadre of refugees. Consider us an NFL "Casablanca". I myself am a refugee from a major flame war on Curt Fennell's site two summers ago. The mod's here are THE BEST! They keep a good lid on the name-calling etc. The opinions are varied and often heated but lots of fun!.

:welcome:

Welcome to the Best! You won't be sorry you made the switch! Ironic how they compare the Fins to the Cards... similar to comparing FinHeaven to phinzone! We're that much better! :up:
Feel free to take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer. If you should have any comments, questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself, FinHeavenAJ, MUCK, or any of our moderators!
Looking forward to seeing more of you on the boards. It's a VERY active site, so you won't have to wait long for replies! ;)

Go Fins!!

welcome...

and just so you know, and everyone else for that matter, my name WAS Graythreat, I changed it yesterday to Phinzone in a totally unrelated move lol. Coincidence I guess, welcome aboard!

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
Welcome to the new cadre of refugees. Consider us an NFL "Casablanca". I myself am a refugee from a major flame war on Curt Fennell's site two summers ago. The mod's here are THE BEST! They keep a good lid on the name-calling etc. The opinions are varied and often heated but lots of fun!.

...........Dolphinman?

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan

I wonder if you caught my thread earlier, i was talking about mike myself. Just a terrible article.

Originally posted by Phinzone
welcome...

and just so you know, and everyone else for that matter, my name WAS Graythreat, I changed it yesterday to Phinzone in a totally unrelated move lol. Coincidence I guess, welcome aboard!
I'm not sure I beleive you. Here's the test: Do you like Philip Rivers?:lol:

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I'm not sure I beleive you. Here's the test: Do you like Philip Rivers?:lol:

Heck yeah, who wouldn't like the future #1 pick in the draft?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom