Phinzone fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinzone fan

finleyfinton

Starter
Reaction score
i have been a reader of phinzone for over a year and a half. although i have never been an active poster, i always looked forward to what the others had to say. although i am saddened by the loss, i look forward to reading what the folks on this end have to say. so i guess i am welcoming myself.
does finheaven post links to newspaper articles?

generally we get a thread in the Main forum with a new article within a few hours (sometimes minutes :D) of it coming out. There's also the "Latest News" bulletin board at the top of the Forums page (which you likely saw on your way into this forum). Then, finally, there's the News Wire on the very right side of the screen on the homepage.

So yeah, there's not really a good chance of a Fin related article slipping through the fingers of this site.

Welcome Finley. You are on hte only board that is not covered with negativity and vulgarity. Now and again we like to chap each other's hides, but this is without a doubt the best board I have found to read about and talk about our beloved disfunctional team.
I look forward to your posts.

thanks for the warm welcome.

i dont even know where to begin. i for one believe that Feeley will be an upgrade over feidler. however, i am not a jay hater. sure he has made some terrible mistakes that have cost us some games, but he is a tough guy with alot of heart. that being said, i get sick when he sets to throw that deep out.....6/10 its picked off. I think whts feeley gets into the system, hell be fine. also i know that boston is gonna work for us. if he bombs here, his career is iver and he is way to talented to blow is career. look for like 75 catches and 800-1000 yards.
so..whos gonna give uo the true story of the phinzone absorbtion

I am new here also. Have read Phinzone for a long time i am sorry to see it go. With just a quick glance at it this site looks to be right on par with Phinzone. Cant wait for the for the season to start and to read what you guys think.

well if everyone is going to introduce themselves, ...
yeah i can't think of anything witty right now

Well, I am going to introduce myself also. I have been on finheaven for almost two years and still no one has ever welcomed me to this board. :( I am not bitter or anything though. For all the new guys and gals, watch out for that Muck fellow ;) ( just kidding...maybe)

Anyhow, I am not familier with phinzone or its atmosphere but here it is generally positive. Although we have our shae of glass is half empty people too which makes it an interesting place to share views. The main thing to remember is that we are all dolfans, with the exception being Justasportsfan, Circlingwagons, Tatonka, The Bills fand known as Clumpy and a handful of others I have forgotten right now. Those named should be outcasted and shunned to the best of your abilites.

Anyhow, Welcome all!

Welcome all ex phinzone-ians. Here on Finheaven you may find that you have two basic clans. The Madden clan and the ESPN NFL Football clan. I am of the latter, my clan is quite a bit smaller, but I sense that we shall rule in the near future.

The battle :saberfigh

The victory :samurai: <~~~ESPN

The ruling: :allhail: ALL HAIL ESPN!!

How many of you fell asleep during that presentation? :lol:

Well, I am going to introduce myself also. I have been on finheaven for almost two years and still no one has ever welcomed me to this board. I am not bitter or anything though. For all the new guys and gals, watch out for that Muck fellow ( just kidding...maybe)

Welcome to the board Samphin (and the new guys!). I really enjoyed Phinzone aswell, but this page is the best Dolphin page in the universe, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

JPhinfan86 said:
The ruling: :allhail: ALL HAIL ESPN!!

How many of you fell asleep during that presentation? :lol:

:lol:

Here is mine

ESPN------->
clear.gif
<-----Madden

Any questions? :evil:

I'm also a former member of Phinzone. It was a great site, minus one particular individual who thought his readers and members were not important. But when the core of his message board left, what could he do? So long to bad rubbish.

Anyways, a lot of the regulars from Phinzone have started another site and it's already growing fast. But I don't know if the rules on this board will allow my to post a link, so I won't. But we look forward to having an amicable relationship with finheaven.

Fan sites of the same team should NOT fued.

Welcome Finley!!

As said we are a pretty tight group here. I am usually one of the people stirring the pot a little, but we all have fun.

This is the best site in the league.

:welcome: All... (even you Samphin ;) )

Hope you all take advantage of everything FinHeaven has to offer, we've been growing exponentially over the past few years, mostly because of our outstanding members!
Welcome to the family!

If you have any questions, comment, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact either Myself, FinHeavenAJ, Muck or any of our great moderators.

Looking forward to your posts and participation!

Go Fins!

Back
Top Bottom