Phinzone fan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinzone fan

Wharfrat, that blurb by Billhoff was simply the funniest thing I have read all morning. Kudos, chap, kudos.

Thrawn, i was a former phinzone user, and i would like to know the website, just email at my name here @aol

Samphin said:
Well, I am going to introduce myself also. I have been on finheaven for almost two years and still no one has ever welcomed me to this board. :( I am not bitter or anything though. For all the new guys and gals, watch out for that Muck fellow ;) ( just kidding...maybe)

Anyhow, I am not familier with phinzone or its atmosphere but here it is generally positive. Although we have our shae of glass is half empty people too which makes it an interesting place to share views. The main thing to remember is that we are all dolfans, with the exception being Justasportsfan, Circlingwagons, Tatonka, The Bills fand known as Clumpy and a handful of others I have forgotten right now. Those named should be outcasted and shunned to the best of your abilites.

Anyhow, Welcome all!

What! no one welcomed you since you've been here, and you've had the nerve to get into all those fighting threads and give the opinions you've given and keep on keepin on. Well you go dude. :D If I didn't welcome you before, welcome, and for all the new guys from phinzone, welcome as well, I've been a phinzone lurker for a long time also.

:welcome: all new members to the best fins site on the planet hands down!!!! :jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom