Phish VRS Hawks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phish VRS Hawks?

RickyW...loser

pmcgin13
Reaction score
I will be in Miami in November for the Seahawks game. I am a long time Dolphin fan from New Jersey and this is my 1st game in Miami. Here are some questions I have. Please Help.

1. Any hotel recomendations? We will be in South Beach. I dont want to spend to much money. Is $100 a nite even doable in South Beach?

2. How hard is it to get a cab to and from the stadium?

3. How many points do we win by?

if u get lucky with 100. a night at south beach please lmk. cabs are easy to get

I will be in Miami in November for the Seahawks game. I am a long time Dolphin fan from New Jersey and this is my 1st game in Miami. Here are some questions I have. Please Help.

1. Any hotel recomendations? We will be in South Beach. I dont want to spend to much money. Is $100 a nite even doable in South Beach?

2. How hard is it to get a cab to and from the stadium?

3. How many points do we win by?

Answers:
1. I will be down for that game and from NJ as well. We usually stay in Ft.Lauderdale at the Marriot.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/fllbp-marriotts-beachplace-towers/
About $200 a night but like everything else 30 min from the stadium

2. Never took a cab.

3. 10 hopefully!

help 4 u

u won't sniff south beach 4 under a hundred in a nice hotel... and forget cabs rent a car its cheaper, quicker, and easier.. unless u want to get hammered

Got my tix...my orange parking pass...flight and ready to ROCK! WOOO!

My sister and I are going to this game as well. Not sure where we are staying yet. We are renting a car though so we can tailgate. All we need now is the parking pass! We should have a meetup!

We are staying at the Renaissance in Ft. Lauderdale and was told by the hotel staff that taking a cab can be anywhere from $40-50 each way and could be much more if you are really stuck in traffic. Instead we are having someone drive us there. It is a flat rate of $55 each way. We looked at staying at the beach but, it was pretty pricey. I would rather save my money for beer at the game :)

I too am flying in for the game and staying in Ft. Lauderdale. I may be interested in splitting the cost with you if you are interested?

I will be attending this game also, but will be tailgating with my 12th Man Brothers and Sisters. Hope to see you guys! Just want to say best of luck, Sunday. We aren't looking good at all nor do we travel well. With all said and done though I would like to see a good hard fought close game by both.

I am making the trip with my father and sister both Dolphin fans and will be sitting at the 40 yard line, six rows up from the Seahawks bench!

I got 4 tix in sec 128 row 19 for $25 if anybody is interested PM me. I also will get 4 more but dont know where

I will be part of the US Army contingent that will be taking the field for the pregame salute to Veterans and the unfolding of the flag. If you see me gimme a holler. -Sergeant First Class Medina

Back
Top Bottom