PHOTO GALLERY: Today's minicamp (Sun Sentinel) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PHOTO GALLERY: Today's minicamp (Sun Sentinel)

bobdroopy said:
These are from Sun Sentinel's website
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-2005minicamp,0,4401662.photogallery?coll=sfla-sports-utility-dolphins&index=1

Don't know if you guys have seen these...

clear.gif

Dolphins head coach Nick Saban watches his players during minicamp in Davie.
clear.gif

Dolphins defensive tackle Keith Traylor goes through some drills during minicamp.
clear.gif

Dolphins WR David Boston warms up during minicamp in Davie. Boston is injured and only practiced lightly.

17969669-1.jpg

Dolphins' Travis Daniels during a drill in Davie.
clear.gif

Dolphins safety Abram Elam catches a ball during minicamp in Davie .
Thanks!

Nublar7 said:
Look at this pic from the PBP:

clear.gif

I'm so glad to see Sam Madison go back to his 3-bar facemask instead of that pansy-@ss revolution one he had for a while.

He looks bad @ss with the 3-bar mask.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm so glad to see Sam Madison go back to his 3-bar facemask instead of that pansy-@ss revolution one he had for a while.

He looks bad @ss with the 3-bar mask.
Are you sure thats not Madison... looks like a 39 :confused:

Nublar7 said:
Look at this pic from the PBP:

clear.gif

wtf is up with his arm??! it looks so huge like it was magnified. This picture looks so fake cuz of that and madison's shoulder is cut off.

NoblePhin said:
wtf is up with his arm??! it looks so huge like it was magnified. This picture looks so fake cuz of that and madison's shoulder is cut off.

???everything looks big when its magnified:confused:

THat looks like Sam to me.... but he's wearing his old school facemask and it looks like #39 kinda, so its easy to get confused. But i don't see how you think the pic looks fake.

Back
Top Bottom