pick a dolphins jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick a dolphins jersey

so a bunch of my friends are all ordering jerseys together this weekend, and i have a hard decision to make. if anything i'd like to get a Wake jersey, or either vontae or sean's jerseys ideally, but that isn't an option right now. (no sweat ill get them down the road) anyway here are my options and why or why not im thinking about getting it

Brandon marshall, obviously this guy is a game changer and it would be nice to have that jersey on on sundays when he's scoring TD's. the downfall is who knows if he's going to stick with #19, and if he's not going to get himself suspended or whatever. also seems like a bit of an obvious choice, but up in new jersey theres not a lot of dolphin fans let alone marshall jerseys

Davone Bess, obviously he was our go to guy this year, his background story is awesome, and the dude can play, he's tough, fun to watch, and an underdog, and im pretty sure hes keeping #15 at this point. on some levels though i wish they had hartline but they dont, also i dont wanna get bess and then see him overshadowed by marshall hartline and the likes or faded out/off the team in a year ya know?

Chad Henne, hard to not get the franchise guy, but who knows what he's bringing this year, i think the smart choice is to get him next year, but it would be nice to have an orange henne jersey, something he hasn't lost in yet.

Ronnie Brown, how long he's on the team for is unknown, if he can do a full season is unknown, and lastly i have a replica brown jersey, which yea it's not authentic but id like to get a player i dont have yet at all. unfortunately for me hes a beast, and when he's on the field its hard not to want the biggest playmaker on your team's jersey

Pat White, just a fun jersey to get, huge gamble, even if he becomes awesome, it would mean henne has to suck for us to see his "improvement" or atleast see henne taken off the field, which at this point i dont think i wanna see happen. on the other hand, i think even pat white can't eff up with ronnie brown and brandon marshall as options, and O line we have. so who knows. also that #6 looks good. and the irony of getting a white pat white jersey would be cool

edit: sorry i think i posted this in the wrong forum section, if i did please move it and thanks for opinions
Can't you get any player you want by getting one customized?

#5, The "immortal" Ray Finkle!

Back
Top Bottom