Pick a QB.... and stick w/it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick a QB.... and stick w/it.

NYFINNER

Fins are my crack!
Reaction score
I don't believe either AJF or Gus can truly take this team to the next level. But I also believe by not picking one and staying w/him, that you're only hurting this team. They need Rythm, familiarity, etc. It didn't work when Fiedler & AJ went back in forth last year, and it's not going to this year. Niether of those two were that much better then the other, so it probably didn't matter who you started... you may have got the same outcome. However, IMHO I believe AJF started looking OK towards the end of the year, especially with what he had to work with (injuries, no RB, garbage O-line, etc.), plus I think he showed some guts after getting driven into the dirt so often. Another reason I'd lean towards Feeley, is because of the trade for him. You've got to get your money out of him. He's gotta produce or go away. No one's gonna be a Marino, and neither may be the future, but name them a starter and let them develop. Also, I believe any QB helps the team improve this year over last year, but whole heartedly believe who ever Nick believes is the better QB come week 1, you stay with untill he humiliates us.

I would have to agree. I think that Gus should be starting this weekend to see if that was just a one game fluke.

I would like to see Gus as the starter, the whole team would like to have Gus as the starter, they feel comfortable with him in the pocket.

PhinDude88 said:
I would have to agree. I think that Gus should be starting this weekend to see if that was just a one game fluke.

That really wasnt his fault everyone was fumbling and dropping passes.

Back
Top Bottom