Pick two teams that will make............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick two teams that will make............

Bengals, Raiders (i'm trying to be original and not a homey, plus Moss is that good, and the Bengals are really good too, would make for fun playoffs too)

Cards, Lions, (wouldn't you love playoffs that included Cards, Lions and Bengals)

My wild card would be the Jaguars, if these guys dont make it

AFC I have Baltimore, which I feel is a lock, and Buffalo. We are still a QB and transition year away. As for the NFC, I like the Panthers if they stay healthy, and Detroit. The Loins and Cards were hard for me to decide between, and the Bucs could have a say also.

Sheez, you guys get a bunch of rookies and now you think that they are gonna make a great impact "right away" and take you to the playoffs?

Despite having such a crappy OL last year, Carey was a 1st rd pick and was a bench warmer . Hellooooo!!!!

Ya'll are starting to sound like jets fans.

Justasportsfan said:
Sheez, you guys get a bunch of rookies and now you think that they are gonna make a great impact and take you to the playoffs?

Well this is a Dolphins board. I put in my :pray: after my pick. You have to stay somewhat optimistic right now. Things will calm down a bit once we see who actually makes the cuts. This is all about the hype of the draft right now. Things look good on paper. :D

On a side note... you may want to change that sig. ;)

Justasportsfan said:
Sheez, you guys get a bunch of rookies and now you think that they are gonna make a great impact "right away" and take you to the playoffs?

Despite having such a crappy OL last year, Carey was a 1st rd pick and was a bench warmer . Hellooooo!!!!

Buddy your draft was pretty poor even for the picks that you had. Roscoe was a reach. He isn't Santana Moss as most Bill fans think he is. Everett is alright talent wise, but so is Donald Lee :lol:

Our team with the new FA additions, the draft, better coaching, very good players back from injury, and better position coaches will surprise.

Jaj said:
Buddy your draft was pretty poor even for the picks that you had. Roscoe was a reach. He isn't Santana Moss as most Bill fans think he is. Everett is alright talent wise, but so is Donald Lee :lol:

Our team with the new FA additions, the draft, better coaching, very good players back from injury, and better position coaches will surprise.

Let's see.....

Since alot of finfans think that your draft picks will make a sudden impact, I will go ahead and play that game.

JP Losman will throw for 4000 yds and rush for 500 more and since the bills were 9-7, we will make playoffs at 12-4. See how easy that was? If your rookies can make an impact , so can ours. :D

Our draft may not have been filled w/ picks that were needs. That's because our team was not as crappy as yours and didn't have as much holes to fill.

So you filled some holes, guess what ? Your team last year could've been compared to the moon. Lots of holes to fill eh?

I agree, Saban will make the fins better. But not even Bellichick could turn a crappy Browns into a winning team in his first year w/ asst. coaches like Saban.

Back
Top Bottom