picked to go to super bowl...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

picked to go to super bowl......

gators910

The Rise Of The Gator Nation
Reaction score
mike francessa from wfan n.y. picked us today to win afc and head to the super bowl.,,he also said he has never picked us to go to super bowl before but says we look very strong this year...

pretty cool coming from a huge Giants fan...if he were a Jets fan, he would never say that

:jetssuck:

he used to be a fan when parcells was the coach of the jets.he wasnt thrilled with the jets ...

I don't get excited about this stuff anymore. I used to.
It's nice to get respect and everything, but I want to see it happen on the field!!!!

GO FINS

At least not every writer is expecting us to collapse at then end of the season...

Originally posted by dolfan4good
At least not every writer is expecting us to collapse at then end of the season...

I know right!. It's like the whole world is Fascinated with us. I'm not even sure if they really know what's about to happen this year. It's going to be pure domination. People, WE ARE THE NEXT DYNASTY...

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

I know right!. It's like the whole world is Fascinated with us. I'm not even sure if they really know what's about to happen this year. It's going to be pure domination. People, WE ARE THE NEXT DYNASTY...
not so fast there my friend, It is our time;)

Back
Top Bottom