picked to go to super bowl...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

picked to go to super bowl......

Originally posted by gators910
mike francessa from wfan n.y. picked us today to win afc and head to the super bowl.,,he also said he has never picked us to go to super bowl before but says we look very strong this year...

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:D

I don't believe anything "Fruit loops and Fatso" have to say.

I DO believe the odds makers in Vegas though! :D

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I don't get excited about this stuff anymore. I used to.
It's nice to get respect and everything, but I want to see it happen on the field!!!!

GO FINS

Now your talkin. I too want to see it happen on the field.

Maybe you guys should worry about the season first...last time I checked the phins play NE, NYJ, Philly, and Buffalo all in December.....that's 4 losses right there

Originally posted by BillsFan4Life
Maybe you guys should worry about the season first...last time I checked the phins play NE, NYJ, Philly, and Buffalo all in December.....that's 4 losses right there

WOW, how observant. You forget the Jets and Eagles are at home. We've beat you in December before, we can do it again. New England won't be no pushover next season either.

Hell, what are you so jumpy about, you play 16 games next season. You think you could win at least one?

Since the last time we went to the Super Bowl, how many times has someone picked us as a favorite to go? Quite frequently acutually.

Yes, oh please, lets shut up for the bills fan. I'm so worried about the bills that I go on their message board all the time. NOT!

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

I know right!. It's like the whole world is Fascinated with us. I'm not even sure if they really know what's about to happen this year. It's going to be pure domination. People, WE ARE THE NEXT DYNASTY...

I love it when he jinxes the fins. Undefeated. :rolleyes:

"riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, come and beat us in december, in fact, come and beat us in week 3 at YOUR HOUSE, the place where we kicked your *** last year...what was that, did we SWEEP you guys last year?? That's what I thought, shut up till you guys can beat us this year....."

RIIIGHT, I still dont know what you think you accomplished last year. The neighborhood kids could have beat the phins with the way lucas played. I guess you bills fans are happy that you got to beat us while we were WAY down. Oh, and somehow, with that many turnovers you still just BARELY beat us, and your happy about it. PATHETIC.

Originally posted by BillsFan4Life
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, come and beat us in december, in fact, come and beat us in week 3 at YOUR HOUSE, the place where we kicked your *** last year...what was that, did we SWEEP you guys last year?? That's what I thought, shut up till you guys can beat us this year.....

Smack belongs in the smack forum. If you don't agree with the article, then say so objectively while in the main forum.
If you want to start smack, then go directly to the smack forum, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
If you can't post in the appropriate forums, you'll be relegated to only the smack forum.

Back
Top Bottom