Pic's of Dion Jordan at NFL Rookie Premiere | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pic's of Dion Jordan at NFL Rookie Premiere

ltm5472

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dion Jordan at the NFL Rookie Premiere...

Attachments

• BKj-Wv0CEAAjxfF.jpg
    BKj-Wv0CEAAjxfF.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,035
  • BKkIZUiCMAA5nNM.jpg
    BKkIZUiCMAA5nNM.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,033
stop staring at his butt............

p.s. can't wait to finally have a very good team in my madden franchises next year. it is going to pay to be the Dolphin fan, lol.

You know, now I really see how NFL analysts are comparing Jordan to Jason Taylor. If you remove Jordan from his jersey and switch the number to 99...I'd say he looks exactly like Taylor from the back...

can't wait to watch Jordan be a bust with his 18 sacks with possibly 5 of htem being GAME CHANGERS. Excited to watch busts like him play ;)

p.s. can't wait to finally have a very good team in my madden franchises next year. it is going to pay to be the Dolphin fan, lol.

Same here the only reason wy i am buying madden this year is because of Miami. Usually they are impossible to play with but this year it is going to be fun as hell.

Gillislee is out there as well

Topps Football ‏@ToppsFB4h
Wow! @mikescogilly has cut on a dime skills! @NFLPLAYERS #RookiePremiere pic.twitter.com/I6DWU7bVxA

BKkLJq5CcAAE85G-1.jpg

wish madden was good. it has sucked the last 3 years. ncaa has been 100xs better

Back
Top Bottom