Pics of hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pics of hit

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
I can't remember where I saw the pics from the hit last night. The one that clearly shows his helmet going straight into Chambers head?

Well over at Broncs fan page they have pics showing his helmet going to his chest. Must be after it bounced off his head. Anyway I wanted to show them the real pic of the hit so they'll stop whining saying that it was not a cheap hit.

Originally posted by Phinstd
I can't remember where I saw the pics from the hit last night. The one that clearly shows his helmet going straight into Chambers head?

Well over at Broncs fan page they have pics showing his helmet going to his chest. Must be after it bounced off his head. Anyway I wanted to show them the real pic of the hit so they'll stop whining saying that it was not a cheap hit.

here ya go

Hit

looks like a clean shot to me...

Oh well... even if a was a hit to the head, it's no big deal to me. Ray Lewis had so many helmet to helmet hits on us, and he didn't get any penalties. You think any Ravens fans felt sorry for us?

Originally posted by Taco John

Oh well... even if a was a hit to the head, it's no big deal to me. Ray Lewis had so many helmet to helmet hits on us, and he didn't get any penalties. You think any Ravens fans felt sorry for us?

Whatever hits Ray put on your boys doesn't concern us. Kennedy's hit on Chambers was as blantant a spear as any I've ever seen, the picture doesn't show that fact that he left his feet to make that hit. It was a BLANTANT head hunt by a player that has a track record for it. He was warned to not do it again and he still did for a third time in only six weeks. He's not only a dirty player but a stupid a$$ one too. :fire:

losers attitude my friend....OK I lost but I take as many victims with me down....

This is a "crappy attitude". Making excuses for a dirty hit to make you feel better for a stinging loss?

My goodness.,....Broncos fans rank right up there with Philly and Browns fans now.

Shanahan is a DIRTY coach. The Geldings take pride in chop-blocking defensive lineman. And, last night, they, oh-so-conveniently, took out Miami's deep threat, which enabled them to stack even more players in the "box" against Miami's run. Any Geldings' fan who can't admit that was a totally dirty hit is a LOSER--just like their team last night. I have a friend (who is NOT a Dolphins' fan) and he called right after that hit and said it was the dirtiest hit he's ever seen. (He went on to say that it was so dirty that if the Dolphins didn't retaliate in a BIG way he wouldn't have any respect for them at all.) Well, all I can say to Geldings' fans is: Mare from 53! Oh, yeah, you like that, don't you bitches? Who's your daddy?

clear.gif

clear.gif

Just wanted to put the pics on the board so it would be easier for everyone (FFiB posted these). Kennedy should be fined and suspended for a game for this. He could have ended his career with that hit. We are really lucky that it is only a concusion.

Ok hippie, listen up about your 'Mr. Clean' and his style of play.

From ESPN:
Kennedy, 24, was fined $7,500 last month for a hit on St. Louis Rams wide receiver Isaac Bruce in the season opener.

Ok, there's the first time. Hey we all make mistakes right? So he's been warned, and fined. Enough said.

From ESPN:
Kennedy was cited a $10,000 fine last week for a helmet-to-helmet hit on San Diego fullback Fred McCrary in last week's victory over the Chargers.

And there's the second time. Now last night was a third time in 6 games. No, this is a major problem with this punk. He's done it time and time again. This was blatant. It's one thing to defend your favorite team, but it's another to defend a player that has violated the rules time and time again. Helmet to helmet is not legal.
As for your problems with the Ravens, talk to them about it. We're Miami Dolphin fans.

So :monkey: Denver safety Kenoy Kennedy

I have a vision. I have a dream.

Broncos at Miami. AFC Championship game.

Ricky takes of to the outside...only one player to beat in the secondary...Kennedy.

And here comes out of no where: Chris Chambers

A devastating hit (but clean) knocks Kennedy cold into the coolers of the Broncos bench. Ricky continues into the endzone guarded by Chambers while the denver meds attend to Kenneddy's broken shoulder blade and crushed rip cage.

Uhmmmmm...did I go to far?

Originally posted by FFiB
I have a vision. I have a dream.

Broncos at Miami. AFC Championship game.

Ricky takes of to the outside...only one player to beat in the secondary...Kennedy.

And here comes out of no where: Chris Chambers

A devastating hit (but clean) knocks Kennedy cold into the coolers of the Broncos bench. Ricky continues into the endzone guarded by Chambers while the denver meds attend to Kenneddy's broken shoulder blade and crushed rip cage.

Uhmmmmm...did I go to far?

Calm down, I think you're taking this a bit too far. I hope we don't have to face Denver again.

Those picks are great, I have new wallpaper!!!! Kenoy will be fined, he'll pay it and he'll do it again. Why? Cause he's a throwback player. Be mad at your qb for hanging him out to dry with that lame duck pass. And remember fans, if Chambers doesn't lower his head that hit is in the pads. Middle of the chest, right were you're suppose to hit him, But anyway, congrats on your win...It was one hell of a game and can easily be said to be the best of the year thus far. You've got a hell of a D, although our O sucks. As far as FFiB prediction, fat chance, there's a better chance of Kenoy NOT getting fined then that happening. Also anyone notice Wilson knocking Ricky on his ass? He led with his helmet, put it perfectly on the shoulder pad. Ricky's not dumb enough to lower his head obviously

Back
Top Bottom