Pictures of Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pictures of Miami Dolphins

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a link to the pictures I took of when the Miami Dolphins arrived here in Dallas the night before the Thanksgiving game. Yes, I was there! Talk about a party.

Link to Pictures of Dolphins

While they are far from great, they're not to bad. Give me a break, it was a free camera! haha At least I got to see them in person.

I talked to Patrick Surtain outside for about 5 minutes, it was cool.

They're awesome IceStorm!

Oliver...

Dude -

Awesome pictures - man I wish I could meet a Miami Dolphin in person. The only one I ever met was Brian Cox and I couldn't stand him.

Thanks for the pics.

Cool pics.

Jay looks lit and Marion looks like he's pimpin on the chic.

SWEET!

Man.....those pics are SWEET!

I'm happy for you man!

And what a great game to remember the pics with!

what hotel was that at? Or what hotel do the dolphins stay at when they fly out?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Cool pics.

Jay looks lit and Marion looks like he's pimpin on the chic.
LOL - totally! My first thoughts when I saw both those pics! :goof:

I frieking love the one of Randy McMichael sitting on the stairs talking on his phone. He cracks me up.

yo icestorm........what the cowboys message board link........i wanted to see how they took the loss

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
what hotel was that at? Or what hotel do the dolphins stay at when they fly out?

They were staying at the Renaissance (Marriott) downtown just off of 35. It was pretty nice. We sat and had a few beers while waiting. The Dolphin faithful were out in force there too!

Theres a Former Dolphin Up here in MD that always comes into my Families Restaurant. I cant remember his name right now but he was really good.

Back
Top Bottom