Pierre Garcon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pierre Garcon?

cheyannefan

Starter
Reaction score
I didn't know he was invited to the combine. Could be a great late round pick or UDFA out of D3 Mount Union.

"Don't sleep on this Division III star from the Purple Raiders. Last year the St. Louis Rams took a shot in the seventh round on another D3 prospect in Wisconsin-Whitewater's Derek Stanley, and there's no reason to believe someone won't like Garcon just as much. Garcon's not quite as quick as Stanley, but is a better all-around receiver with better size and more than adequate speed. He averaged 62 catches, 1,095 yards and 15 touchdowns over his four years, which are great numbers at any level of football."

Did 20 reps of 225lbs,
ran a 4.48 40,
36.5" vertical,
10'5" broad jump, &
4.19 20 yd shuttle.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT saying that we need to take this guy (or pick him up UDFA), but am just intrigued by him and would like to see what you think.

Well, once upon a time... Marques Colston was an unknown receiver from a small school. Look at him now. So, who knows? Definately someone to keep an eye on.

ive watched him play severall times, and he does have blazing speed. Garcon went to Norwich University before and one of my friends there said that if was incredible, he was a gym rat and just a workohollic. Said nobody in the league could touch him, he might of had some off the field issues tho, im not too sure. But he is definately a player to watch in the later rounds.

Back
Top Bottom