Pittsburgh - West Virginia on ESPN thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pittsburgh - West Virginia on ESPN thread

Wannie still has that crappy look when his team gets scored on....then he rubs his moustache a few times. :lol:

Dang Slaton made a nice run.....but NOOOOOOOOO...penalty,,,bring it back.

Wow, Slaton breaks another one. Lets put him in the Dolphins backfield next to Ronnie. :eek:

Slaton is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this guy.....he just flies by people.

Slaton is incredible, but as a pro, I'd still probably have McFadden. They have similar styles but McFadden seems to run a little harder and have a little more durability. Slaton is awesome to watch though. One of my faves.

UF Fin Kat said:
i swear, slaton breaks more long runs than anyone i've ever seen in college...

Reminds me of Warrick Dunn's last year....Long Td runs every friggin game!

Roman529 said:
Wannie still has that crappy look when his team gets scored on....then he rubs his moustache a few times. :lol:
LOL, typical Wanny too. His team was winning at the half and then did not score a single point in the second half! :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
OMG!!!! Best punt return I have seen in years!!!! :eek:

I just saw it, that was an awesome return, he was looking to throw that ball to the guy that layed out to WV players before taking off.

HysterikiLL said:
Slaton is incredible, but as a pro, I'd still probably have McFadden. They have similar styles but McFadden seems to run a little harder and have a little more durability. Slaton is awesome to watch though. One of my faves.

Think of all the real good 2nd RB's in college, heck in the Big East you have slaton and Rice alone.

Back
Top Bottom