Planning fist trip to Dolphin Stadium in Sept | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Planning fist trip to Dolphin Stadium in Sept

MuleTrain

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm a Dolphins fan living in Virginia and am planning to come down for my first ever Dolphins game in Sept against the Titans. The only thing I know for sure right now is that I'll be flying into Ft. Lauderdale. I'm looking for suggestions on what area to stay in. It's me and a buddy coming in on Sat and staying Sat and Sun night. We are looking to check out some good night spots while we are down there, but the whole point of the trip is definitely the game Sunday! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Mule, I'm from NJ and fly in to Ft Laud at least once a year to catch a game. I usually stay at the Yankee Clipper in Ft Laud.

It's not too bad, on the beach and prices are reasonable. I forget their address offhand but they do have a web site.

MuleTrain said:
Hey everybody, I'm a Dolphins fan living in Virginia and am planning to come down for my first ever Dolphins game in Sept against the Titans. The only thing I know for sure right now is that I'll be flying into Ft. Lauderdale. I'm looking for suggestions on what area to stay in. It's me and a buddy coming in on Sat and staying Sat and Sun night. We are looking to check out some good night spots while we are down there, but the whole point of the trip is definitely the game Sunday! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

Yo, season ticket holder here....I'm not sure where u could stay, but there are always places next to the airport in downtown or @ the beach. As far as nightlife goes, you MUST check out South Beach. A lot of clubs and great restaurants. Save some room for Hispnic food tho. Best O' Luck.!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom