Play Drake more | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Drake more

The K MO SHOW

Active Roster
Reaction score
We need to utilize his game breaking speed, hands down the best RB on the team. 82 yards on only 7 carries and a TD, No brainer , give him 20 carries!

Teams taken a soft identity now on o with this rb situation which means the qb had damn well better execute at a high leveL

It’s.not.happening.

He really should be given more carries. If for nothing else to see what we got and in what round to look for a RB.

In Drake, we have an excellent complimentary back. We should be looking for another as an upgrade to Williams, who has no further upside from what we've been seeing for awhile.

Williams should get zero carries for the rest of the season. He has absolutely no running skills to speak of.

I like Drake but I just don't think he can take the pounding that some of you guys are suggesting. He hasn't been the man on his team since he was in HS. He is a very good complimentary back who might not have the durability to survive a season with a high usage rate.

3rd down/change of pace back

We need a horse

But at least drake ran the ball the last 2 weeks where the play call called for which helps give us some return on that 3rd round pick

Man he had a great block in pass pro earlier in the game and he ran hard. To be honest he showed you the complete package last night.

Obvious worry is the potential to get injured with heavy, incorrect usage.

Man he had a great block in pass pro earlier in the game and he ran hard. To be honest he showed you the complete package last night.

Obvious worry is the potential to get injured with heavy, incorrect usage.

Exactly I would play him based on his blocking in pass pro. Dude just wants to play football and hit someone.

Yeah we need more players like Drake, who decide to bring their A game when there is a blowout and the defense is yawning and ready to celebrate victory. Nothing like making an ass whipping look respectable.

This will be another typical Dolphins situation where the better player gets less game time. Anyone with eyes can see that Drake is better than Williams, but we’ll keep forcing the ball to Williams.

You start Drake 10 - 12 touches per game , and bring in a banger RB to compliment him next year ...Williams got hands and that's about it. I would cut bait with him next year..IMHO

Yeah we need more players like Drake, who decide to bring their A game when there is a blowout and the defense is yawning and ready to celebrate victory. Nothing like making an *** whipping look respectable.
Would you of rather him joined the club?

Teams taken a soft identity now on o with this rb situation which means the qb had damn well better execute at a high leveL

It’s.not.happening.
Agreed, 85% of this teams problem is the QB.

Need to have him hitting the edge. It's been proved that he can't run up the middle over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom