PLAYER power RANKINGs---- Take a look! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PLAYER power RANKINGs---- Take a look!

Hows about we keep up with those rankings shall we?

LB's:
_________

#13: Zach Thomas.

NO BUFFALO PLAYERS IN THE TOP 30!

DL:
_________
#1: Jason Taylor

NO BUFFALO PLAYERS IN THE TOP 30!

Wow... Not a single Buffalo player is listed on the top 30 of ANY defensive position... :D

SO... of the 7 positions that we listed between the both of us, 4 of them have Miami Players Ranked Higher than Buffalo players, and 3 Have Buffalo players listed higher... so when you include both sides of the ball things just don't look as flattering for ya, do they? :evil:

Yes our defense BLOWS. We already know this, at least they played well on sunday in Miami! :D

No they didn't... c'mon, I could have caught those 3 INT's... Ray Suckas threw right to Clements numbers. WR's rarely have catches as easy as the ones Clements had. And if you noticed, on all three of those picks, Suckas' target was wide open and Ray just screwed the pooch.
Buffalo stacked 8 - 9 men in the box on 16 rushing plays out of the 25 that Ricky had, and he still gained nearly 100 on your D. So once again, I ask, how exactly did your D play well? They just played better than Ray Suckas.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Quiz where is this ranking from anyways?

Also, those Rankings are from CBS Sportsline... they have some mystical formulae for grading each position's players that they have never (that I have ever seen) said what the formulae is... so I don't put much Faith in it, but hey, if those were the numbers he wanted to use, then I'll use them as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom