Players Conclude 14th day of OTA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Conclude 14th day of OTA

phillyphinphan said:
'preciate it. I just have this unsettled feeling about our secondary, Sam included!!

Yeah Tebucky said Saban is mostly with the corners on defense. The safeties are with other coaches.

You can tell that Gordon really likes Saban. It's not just lip service.

Gordon says, " Ronnie is a real big dude with real good feet."...."he's cool, just like me and Travis, we're all out there competing and having fun."

Den54 said:
inFINSible said:
You can tell that Gordon really likes Saban. It's not just lip service.[/QUOTE

So what did he say? How's he feeling?
He said Saban surprised him by joking around in practice but, you can tell that he's also serious and everything is up tempo.

He's not like he thought he would be...."Saban is a cool coach"..exact words.

inFINSible said:
Gordon says, " Ronnie is a real big dude with real good feet."...."he's cool, just like me and Travis, we're all out there competing and having fun."

I would like to see Gordon get 3-5 carries a game, but that may be hard with the talent at WR and RB now. if any half of R & R goes down may not lose that much-short term.....

phillyphinphan said:
I would like to see Gordon get 3-5 carries a game, but that may be hard with the talent at WR and RB now. if any half of R & R goes down may not lose that much-short term.....
Gordon is as big and fast as any RB we have, he aint no slug. He's going to push for playing time if he can stay healthy.

phillyphinphan said:
I absolutely agree. But there's only so many touches to go around....
True....what a terrible problem for the team to have...:lol:

We're gonna tear up some teams on the ground in preseason. We'll have almost 5 "starters" to throw out there. Ronnie, Ricky, LG, Morris and Minor....:eek:

..and Gordon can line up in the slot too. He is fairly dynamic. I agree too, Gordon sounded enthused and the big smile on his face showed his appreciation for Saban. Tillman though, he sounded a little slow, but perhaps that is to be expected with his minimal experience. I would just like a little more confidence. And Saban working with the corners, that is cool and expected since he stated before that is where he spends a lot of his time. Teach'em up Nicky.

Back
Top Bottom