Players I am gonna watch this Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players I am gonna watch this Monday

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
well we all know our O-line and our two back and Henne will have the spotlight on them. And our pass rushers will be just as important keeping Sanchez uncomfortable and forcing him into mistakes.

But here are some players i will be keeping an eye on because thier performance IMO will have alot to do with our success.

Polite- huge blocks last week to spring our running game he needs to do it again this week. maybe even put him in there on passing downs to block blitzers he is a beast and will take on anyone.

Torbor/Ayodele- one of them has to cover Keller Channing cannot do it Torbor made some plays last week (finally) and Ayodele has been good so far this year hopefully we are prepping ourselves how to stop a TE for once

McDaniel/Langford/Starks/Merling-
our DE's have to get a push and contain the pocket. The Jest line has shown weaknesses the last few weeks can they continue to exploit them. Their push will make it easier to get to Sanchez

and finally

CAM WAKE- i swear if is even a thought in the CS's mind he should be inactive i will hurt someone. Can he contiue to show that explosion and give the jest o-line problems IMO he can he is that freak talent that doesnt come along very often. and this CS has to continue to develop it this guy can cause havoc. And with him it allows JT to go to his more dominate side and hell keep wake in and have JP tag team with Taylor or have Wake switch and have him and JP out there. He brings our LB core so many possibilities and gives this D a scary pass rush. He doesn't need sacks he just needs to get in Sanchez's face and have him either throw it away or make mistakes. BUUUT 3 sacks would be nice :hi5:

You see im not looking for our O-line or our two backs i know they can get the job done. Feel free to add anybody you will keep a close eye on this Monday.

I know people say it every week. But this is the first time I have said it (okay, the only other time was the indy game).

But Sean Smith gets his first INT against the rookie Snachez. You saw how he responded on aquavision in regards to Vontae's first pick. You could see he wants one bad as both he and Vontae have a friendly competition going.

Smith has gotten his hands on a ball in every game (including pre season). He is due and will get one Monday night snatching away an INT from Snatchez.

Yeah Smith has done a great job this year....i hope Vontae and Sean got blow for blow with INT's or turnover if Sean gets one early this week i would love Vontae to come up or a WR screen and pop a guy can cause a fumble or get a pick for himself....i think these two have already shown flashes of being elite guys...i just want them to get better each snap which i think they are

Back
Top Bottom