Players I like for dolphins pick at round 1 & 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players I like for dolphins pick at round 1 & 2

Actually good centers do go early in the draft
We Took mike Pouncey at pick 15
The Steelers a year earlier took his twin Maurkice Pouncey at Pick 18
in 2020 draft the rumor was Miami was going to take Cesar Ruiz Center Michigan in the first and the Saints jumped ahead of us and got him.
it is a very important position I hope we get a good one
When Marino Lost Dwight Stephenson that impacted our offense greatly for years

Skill: Pitts/Smith/Chase/Waddle

D:Collins/Barmore/Phillips/Grant/Moehring (slight reach here)

Skill: Etienne/Williams/Moore

OL: Meinerz, Jenkins, Radunz

The Steelers a year earlier took his twin Maurkice
You're completely misreading what I wrote. Reread it
Centers do not fly off the shelves early
I never said "Centers aren't drafted early".
What I was trying to say is, unlike Tackles where it's normal to see 5 Tackles taken in round 1. It's seriously low odds for 5 Centers to go in round 1.
My point was; there will be quality Centers in round 2-3 because unlike Tackles, 8 Centers won't be draft in rounds 1-2.
Hope this clarified things.

6-Sewell or Smith
Or
Trade Down with Denver- Sewell,Smith or Parsons

18-Moehrig, SMith if he falls, JOK, parson
Trade down Tennessee or Cleveland
Moehrig, Humphrey, Bateman, Jenkins, Collins

36-J. Williams, Etienne, Moehrig, Humphreys, Farley

50- j Williams, mayfield

My favorite simulated

6- Sewell
14 Smith
36- Moehrig
40- J. Williams

Gave up 81, SF 3rd next year

The Steelers a year earlier took his twin Maurkice Pouncey at Pick 18
in 2020 draft the rumor was Miami was going to take Cesar Ruiz Center Michigan in the first and the Saints jumped ahead of us and got him.
it is a very important position I hope we get a good one
When Marino Lost Dwight Stephenson that impacted our offense greatly for years
Also, when we did have Pouncey, our OL wasn't half-bad. I don't know, but I think Grier/Flores feel pretty good about Skura. There are 3 others on the roster listed as OC that are developmental guys, so I am not sure we will address OC directly in the draft. I guess we will see how things fall. Maybe we will get lucky.

You're completely misreading what I wrote. Reread it
Centers do not fly off the shelves early
I never said "Centers aren't drafted early".
What I was trying to say is, unlike Tackles where it's normal to see 5 Tackles taken in round 1. It's seriously low odds for 5 Centers to go in round 1.
My point was; there will be quality Centers in round 2-3 because unlike Tackles, 8 Centers won't be draft in rounds 1-2.
Hope this clarified things.
It’s all good
Defense know the quickest way to the QB is thru the center.
that is about the only way they really ever rattle Tom Brady.
You always need a smart beast of sorts to keep between the QB and say Vita Vea or Suh, and those types

I really like Javonte Williams, I think he'd help the team more than any other draft prospect in 2021. 2nd is Pitts so If we get both of those players, it'll go a LONG way to making it a successful draft for Grier and help get Tua on the way to greatness. We'd need the football gods or preferably the only real god to smile on us the way he did with Tunsil.

After ravens-chiefs trade, Radunz might be gone by ravens one of 1st round picks. I hate ravens stealing phins pick!

#6 - Pitts, Chase, Smith and Waddle, but an outside chance Miami goes defense with Parsons.

#9 - If Miami trades with Denver. Smith, Waddle, Parsons or Horn.

#18 - If Miami Doesn't trade the pick. One of Smith, Waddle, Parsons or Horn if they fall. But more likely Moore, Collins, Paye or Harris If Miami stays at #18? Perhaps Jenkins becomes too attractive here,

#36 - Harris, Williams, Grant, Humphrey. Perhaps one of the DL from Miami if they happen to fall here?

#50 - Williams, Basham, Browning, Grant, Dickerson or perhaps Dyami Brown the WR from North Carolina, who's apparently moved into 2nd round territory?

Side Note: I believe Miami will trade pick 18 or 36. Trey Hill in round #4 is a center to keep an eye on. JMHO.

Last edited:
1A: Pitts
1B: Z.Collins
2A: Humphrey/Meinerz
2B: Basham

Back
Top Bottom