players jersey #s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

players jersey #s

DolphinsD1

Starter
Reaction score
what nuber is vonnie holliday going to wear and what # is tebucky jones going to wear i think he wore #34 with the saints?

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Reaction score
last time i checked the official site it had multiple players listed under certain numbers, so I think it's too early yet.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
we've still got a ton of players atm...

only 53 will make the final roster... I think #48 is being used at the moments by Alex Holmes, TE, and William Delhoyasse, LS - it is likely that neither of those guys will make the team (although I'd like to Holmes make is).

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
AirChambers84 said:
last time i checked the official site it had multiple players listed under certain numbers, so I think it's too early yet.
Well I am sure that Holiday and Jones will be on the team so they may keep those numbers for the long haul??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
WestVirginiaFan said:
Kay Jay Harris is #43 right?...

Imagine if KAy JAy pans out to better than Ronnie. I like HArris he reminds me of a version of NAtrone Means and TOmlinson all into 1. Good pick up by Saban.

F

FLOUNDER

Imagine if KAy JAy pans out to better than Ronnie.
I could really see that happening! after watching him for the past year. I've seen what he can do. and i really believe he can be great!

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
AirChambers84 said:

It's not too early. They were introduced as #91 and #24 last night at the banquet.

Gadsden86

#1 Oronde Gadsden & Cameron Wake Fan
Reaction score
i think harris will make the squad and we will trade minor for like a 5th or 6th rounder.

Top Bottom