Players make dumb mistakes and coaches are completely to blame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players make dumb mistakes and coaches are completely to blame

cullenbigcstill

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
These idiots keep costing us games. Philbin looks so outmatched and blown away how his decisions are putting us in position to win. His OC is so dumb and lacks game awareness. When we need to run out the clock he play action passes with our leaky oline and passes incomplete with just under 5 minutes to play and the idiot follows that up with another incomplete pass. We ran about 12 seconds off the clock after our last first down on the Clay catch.

How do you not run out the clock? We have a lead, the D was playing great at that point, and we want the clock to run out yet we give them free timeouts. I understand we had a tough day running the ball but that's the time to do it even if we only get a yard. We didn't move the ball the whole second half, so run out the clock. That was terrible coaching!

Reshad Jones putting a hand on Cam out of bounds!

Nolan Carrol don't leave plays on the field, you dropped that interception which would have sealed the game, or until Sherman would've called 3 straight passes.

Tannehill missed Wallace bad early in the 3rd quarter when Lester got hurt, he should have led Wallace rather than force an under throw between 2 defenders. Lucky that wasn't picked off, if led it would've been a TD. Tannehill who I do support does make a lot of poor decisions. He locks on guys and misses other guys wide open saw it several times all game.

I Don't understand how we can never get any RAC!

A good coaching staff would have this team how its currently constructed leading the division. Players are to blame for dumb plays and poor decision but not as much as the coach and his staff. The play calling makes no sense and there's no strategy with plays setting up future plays.

Every other team runs plays to set up other plays and flip it and run and pass of it. We run the Hartline reverse play bringing his defender into the center if the play and we consistently run right into the defense. I don't think I've seen that play be a pass all year, why? The strategy is pointless!

We are lucky to have won 5 games. The Bengals game was a lucky win. The Browns and Falcons are bad football teams. The Chargers as other west coast teams struggle going west, we squeaked by that game. The only win we had this year where we went in and took it to a good team and took the win was Indy. Every other game we were coached to lose and lose we did.

This staff is terrible and is lucky we aren't just a 1 or 2 win team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom