Players That Absolutely Need to Be Gone Next Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Absolutely Need to Be Gone Next Season

It'd be easier to start a "Who Do You Bring Back" thread.

There really aren't many players I'd miss. Heck, with as little as I saw out of Hill and Waddle today it was like they already were off the team.
I was going to suggest to list all the players we must keep. Way shorter list. On offense it’s these two, Hill and Waddle. On defense it’s Wilkins. That’s it.

We haven’t won anything in 50 years what bandwagon fans.
There are bandwagoners who wear Tua jerseys under their tuxedos at formal functions.

The kicker you know the guy if he kicked today field goal we would of been chance and last week. The one we gave an extension

Tua...

Jones...

Ogbah...

I mean, if we're going to turn on the flamethrowers then let's flame everyone responsible for this skid.
What kind of brain disorder could lead someone to watch this team go 0-4 without Tua this year, after going 1-4 without him last year, and decide the solution is to get rid of Tua?

What kind of brain disorder could lead someone to watch this team go 0-4 without Tua this year, after going 1-4 without him last year, and decide the solution is to get rid of Tua?
Because we went 0-4 with Tua...he's a brittle little b*tch and we can do that with any QB...the NFL has found his one-read ass out. The whole offense is one read.

Only reason to get rid of Tua is if you feel he can’t stay healthy……….because when he is healthy he and Waddle and Hill make a deadly duo

I'd rather lose all these crybaby bandwagon fans.
Not a crybaby 66 yrs old seen 4 of 5 Super Bowls. hope the next generation of fans will get to seen some. If you guys are just happy with mediocrity It will never happen. The gm & player personal staff, coaching staff need major upgrades. Big upgrade in talent quarterback, offensive line, lbs, dbs

I will say even with making playoffs this was going to be a very interesting offseason to watch In MI. With 6M over 35 on Contract without that highly paid QB.

Not making the playoffs (if it happens) ratchets that interest up 10x

Only reason to get rid of Tua is if you feel he can’t stay healthy……….because when he is healthy he and Waddle and Hill MADE a deadly duo

Oh sorry, that was rhetorical. I don’t actually care about your terrible opinions.
Stop replying to them and fluff in peace. I won't stop you.

Back
Top Bottom