Players To Watch 11/17 Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players To Watch 11/17 Games

Avigatorx

Ohana
Club Member
Reaction score
Lots of crappy matchups this week, so kinda hard to judge these guys against the weak competition they are facing. But, maybe because of that reason, you'd want to see these marquise names SHINE. Failure to shine might be a red flag in my book.

Like the other thread, feel free to toss in player names and times and ill tack em onto the list.

Noon Games

Mack Wilson - LB Bama
Raekwon Davis - DE Bama
Quinnen Williams - DE Bama
Irv Smith Jr. - TE Bama
Saivion Smith - CB - Bama

Michael Jordan - C/G Ohio State
Parris Campbell - WR Ohio State
Dwayne Haskins - QB Ohio State

Jachai Polite - DE/OLB Florida
Vosean Joseph - OLB Florida

Montez Sweat - DE Miss St.
Jeffery Simmons - DE Miss St.
Elgton Jenkins - C Miss St.

Ryan Finley - QB NC State

Amani Oruwariye - CB Penn State

Josh Allen - LB Kentucky

Qadree Ollison - RB Pitt

2:30 Games

Dexter Williams - RB Notre Dame
Miles Boykin - WR Notre Dame

3:30 Games

Tyler Biadasz - C Wisconsin
Michael Deiter - G Wisconsin

Brian Burns - OLB/DE Florida State

Zach Allen - DE BC
Chris Lindstrom - G BC

Will Grier - QB West Virginia

Joe Jackson - DE The U

Noah Fant - TE Iowa

Drew Lock - QB Mizzou
Albert Okwuegbunam - TE Mizzou

4:00 Games

Devin Bush - LB Michigan
Chase Winovich - DE/LB Michigan
Rashan Gary - DE Michigan
Shea Patterson - QB Michigan

DeAndre Baker - CB Georgia

7:00 Games

Clelin Ferrell - DE Clemson
Tre Lamar - LB Clemson

Daniel Jones - QB Duke

Erik McCoy - C/G Texas A&M

7:30 Games

A.J. Brown - WR Ole Miss

Cody Ford - T/G Oklahoma
Marquise Brown - WR Oklahoma

Devin White - ILB LSU
Greedy Williams - CB LSU

8:00 Games

McKenzie Milton - QB UCF

10:30 Games

Jalen Jelks - OLB/DE Oregon
Justin Herbert - QB Oregon

Gardner Minshew - QB Wash St.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trevon Diggs is out for the season - hasn't played since the Arkansas game. You can get a look at Savion Smith though. Elite ball skills. Just slow for an SEC corner.

Trevon Diggs is out for the season - hasn't played since the Arkansas game. You can get a look at Savion Smith though. Elite ball skills. Just slow for an SEC corner.

What year is Diggs?

Fixed schedule.

That said, I'm not sure how long the Citadel QB is gonna be on his feet, lol. I doubt the Bama secondary will be tested at all in this one.

What year is Diggs?

Fixed schedule.

That said, I'm not sure how long the Citadel QB is gonna be on his feet, lol. I doubt the Bama secondary will be tested at all in this one.

Diggs is a Junior, I expect him to be back for his Senior season. Although he does have top 50 physical tools in terms of length, speed, and athleticism.

The secondary won't really be tested other than tackling. Citadel runs more of a Wishbone attack. The only thing that's going to determine how well this game went for Bama is what the injury report looks like afterwards. Just get through it with your players intact.

I hope the Dolphins have plenty of scout at those games scouting Centers and Guards.
Mainly Jordan, McCoy, and Ford.
Also want to see Devin Bush and Rashan Gary of Michigan. Quinnen Williams should be at the top top of the Dolphins board.

Hmm, for some reason I cant edit it atm.

Will add those names as soon as I figure out why im locked out of it.

Edit: Ive Got Gary on there, but cant add Bush yet.

Last edited:
Miami scouts at the UCF v. Cincinnati game. Who do you think they’re there to look at?
Could it be Milton?

Andy Isabella lit up the Georgia secondary.

Top schools all seemed to have a really weird day yesterday.

Gotta admit, I got sucked into that Maryland/Ohio State game. I was really shocked at how easily Maryland could move the ball on that D.

Top schools all seemed to have a really weird day yesterday.

Gotta admit, I got sucked into that Maryland/Ohio State game. I was really shocked at how easily Maryland could move the ball on that D.

Georgia won with ease, but Isabella is a really good WR. Quick, fast, detailed, instinctive, wins short, medium, and deep, and he's as good as any WR in the country after the catch (former RB).

Ohio State looks like a mess right now. I'd like to think it's karma.

Georgia won with ease, but Isabella is a really good WR. Quick, fast, detailed, instinctive, wins short, medium, and deep, and he's as good as any WR in the country after the catch (former RB).

Ohio State looks like a mess right now. I'd like to think it's karma.

Gonna tack him onto the list for next week's game, looks like he's a senior.

Scratch that: Looks like that was Umass's last game. They arent bowl eligible, so it looks like we will have to wait for the senior bowl before we can watch him again.

Back
Top Bottom