Players Who Could Surprise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Who Could Surprise

...Booker,Davis,Harris,Welker,Pope,OLINE-Carey,Hadnot,Smith,James,D-Mac,McKinney,StClair

painnotpleasure said:
Here's a list of everyone I would consider to be a surprise for us: (I'll break it down by positions)

I refrained from saying someone like Marty Booker or Reggie Howard or Chris Chambers because I would consider that to be improvements from them rather than surprises.

..ummm no u didnt:lol: :tongue: .

But on topic..i think you could basically put every single O-Linemen on our team right now as suprise players.

Alex Holmes, TE, USC - I agree, BTW.

I think Daniels could do good things. Daniels and Poole might be our future at CB. Yes, Saban is a defensive coach, but he was a defensive backs coach - these two guys are going to benefit... as is Shirdonya Mitchell.

Holmes is the guy! Thanks. I'm also excited to see what Mitchell does next year as he certainly has a lot of raw talent. As for Poole I'm not so sure after what Saban said about him when he got hurt. I think he's viewed more as a nickel/dime back than a starter. That said, if he makes plays he will get a chance. However, I expect Saban to look for another big corner and to really upgrade the secondary as a whole next year.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I think Lee is going to surprise everyone and play well. He is a talented guy who played well as a rookie. Some players have set backs their second year. Heck Todd Wade had one his second and third year.

I completely agree. Lee is the best and most talented player who Dolphin fans generally have a negative impression of. It more or less confirms the typical fan doesn't focus on blocking or line play when a Donald Lee receives so much criticism.

the one name i havnt seen on here that i believe could make a huge impact on this team is safety traveras tillman who has the intangibles to be a good fs but jus hasnt played to his ability but with saban and this defense he can definatly be a huge sleeper on our defense

can't believe i forgot about Tillman...maybe thas good...Hope he can make me pay for my mistake by kickin *** in camp

WR: Kendall Newson, Josh Davis
TE: Alex Holmes
OL: Mckinney(his *** better surprise afterwhat he said.)

Back
Top Bottom