Chris Chambers

Those who stunk up the place:
Sam madison
Sammy Knight
The Whole offensive Line
Brock Marion-basically the whole DB section dint play well together at all
Tim Bowens seemed nonexistant
Zgonina (missed tackle very lame)
Donald Lee (Penalties that cost us dearly)
The Refs who called mcmicheal for holding when it was just a ride/push. very lame and there is no doubt in my mind that the refs will call anything on us on any big play at any time they so choose. the refs are looking like fixed vegas money makers.

oh and dont let me forget Derrius Thompson, no show.

I agree, except for the Refs part. They gave us the Chambers TD. He stepped out of bounds so it evens out.

Originally posted by finfan54
Players who played good:
Larry chester
jay Williams
Junior Seau
Zach Thomas
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

Sam madison
Sammy Knight
The Whole offensive Line
The Refs who called mcmicheal for holding when it was just a ride/push. very lame and there is no doubt in my mind that the refs will call anything on us on any big play at any time they so choose. the refs are looking like fixed vegas money makers.

Zach played poorly. He and Seau both missed the TEXANS #85 on the long TD. If either Zach or Seau make that tackle, the TEXANS lose.

Oliver...

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I agree, except for the Refs part. They gave us the Chambers TD. He stepped out of bounds so it evens out.

Chambers didn't step out of bounds. I think the REFS messed up quite a few times. They called a phantom holding call on McMichael to bring back RW's big gainer that would have crushed the TEXANS. There was no holding on that play.

Thompson was being held all day, and when they finally call holding on the TEXANS they pick up the flag. The REFS were still in pre-season mode, just like our players were yesterday.

Oliver...

Originally posted by finfan54
Players who played good:
Larry chester
jay Williams
Junior Seau
Zach Thomas
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

Sam madison
Sammy Knight
The Whole offensive Line

See what you're saying but it was a lack of total team effort. This team was just not ready to play yesterday.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

no he didnt step out of bounds cus his toes were the only part touching and both refs were there watching it. saw it on replay and the announcers even said so after seeing it the third time.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Don't forget Royals.

oh yeah! im completely sorry, royals is the royal goner! i think that was a complete expectation so i forgot to mention it.

I dont' know if I'd ever believe what the 'announcers' say, but all I'll say on that play is it was awful close and the replay was not zoomed in enough to decide for sure.

How can you forget how horrible Royals was? That guys is just pathetic!

Originally posted by Oboy
I dont' know if I'd ever believe what the 'announcers' say, but all I'll say on that play is it was awful close and the replay was not zoomed in enough to decide for sure.

How can you forget how horrible Royals was? That guys is just pathetic!

i take something from these annoucners vus they were obviously biased towards houston. they said he was out of bounds at first, then they said cus his toes were the only ones touching and both refs were right there, that they will take the refs take. i agree. they were both right there front and behind.

Add morlon Greenwood to the poor play. On a big play he missed a tackle in the backfield. Does anyone recall which play that was.

Originally posted by Sherif
Add morlon Greenwood to the poor play. On a big play he missed a tackle in the backfield. Does anyone recall which play that was.

actually, greenwood played pretty decent from what i saw. he was right in the middle of that goaline stands with larry chester that i saw. i didnt list him at all cus he didnt stand out nor look weak. i think alot of players missed tackles yesterday including zach and junior, it doesnt take away from there overall perfomance.

Back
Top Bottom