Players you're exited to see at the Combine? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players you're exited to see at the Combine?

1. Cromartie - 40 time

2. Huff - Everything

3. Devin Hester - 40

4. Jeremy Bloom - 40

5. Skyler Green - everything

6. Thomas Howard - everything

Dolfan2788 said:
1. Cromartie - 40 time

2. Huff - Everything

3. Devin Hester - 40

4. Jeremy Bloom - 40

5. Skyler Green - everything

6. Thomas Howard - everything

Is Huff gonna be there? Definitely interested in seeing him but wasn't sure if he was participating or waiting for Texas' pro day like Vince.

I'd like to see Omar Jacobs, just because he's such a question mark. After an incredible sophmore season and a good (if unspectacular) junior season, this guy could be a superstar (or a bust...but that's the beauty of the draft). Jacobs, to me, is the hardest QB to predict this year.

Flyer22 said:
I'd like to see Omar Jacobs, just because he's such a question mark. After an incredible sophmore season and a good (if unspectacular) junior season, this guy could be a superstar (or a bust...but that's the beauty of the draft). Jacobs, to me, is the hardest QB to predict this year.

And its gonna be hard to tell anything from the combine cause his big issue is attitude/personality.

SpeedRush99 said:
And its gonna be hard to tell anything from the combine cause his big issue is attitude/personality.
Definitely hard to tell for those watching on T.V. The scouts might get some idea of his personality by his performance and attitude during drills. On a side note, do coaches conduct in-depth interviews with players during the combine?

Flyer22 said:
Definitely hard to tell for those watching on T.V. The scouts might get some idea of his personality by his performance and attitude during drills. On a side note, do coaches conduct in-depth interviews with players during the combine?

Absolutely

Canadi-Phin said:
I agree with you. I feel one of these guys will be on our team in the new year. Going to be an interesting week.

Thats why I will be watching these guys.:wink:

Barrick Nealy! Go 'Cats! (I go to TxState)

His name has been mentioned a few times on these board but after a poor outing in the senior bowl, his stock has fallen a little. I'd love to see him have a great combine and move up the QBs list.

I want to see Cutler, Olson and Croyle, see who looks like a QB of the future for some team. Also 40 times are always fun to see

Cromartie and Bloom are the two I want to see

When is the combine exactly btw?

I know NFL network is covering it correct?

I don't have the dish or the NFL Network at the moment :boohoo: .....are they showing the combines on the NFL Network?

Roman529 said:
I don't have the dish or the NFL Network at the moment :boohoo: .....are they showing the combines on the NFL Network?

Im pretty sure they are doing some sort of coverage although im not 100% sure what it is they are covering about it lol whether they show the players doin their thing or just tell you what they did

Roman529 said:
yes it's on nfl network.

I put this stuff in my sig to avoid those questions. :D

Combine Coverage on NFL Network
Press conferences
8 hours (Thurs. 2/23 through Sun. 2/26 at 2 p.m. ET)​
Player drills
12 hours (Sat. 2/25 through Tues. 2/28 at 11 a.m. ET) Re-airs 8 p.m. ET
News and interviews
5 hours (Thurs. 2/23 through Mon. 2/27 at 7 p.m. ET/PT)​
Wrapup show
1 hour (Wednesday, March 1 at 9 p.m. ET/PT)​

Reggie McNeal
Marcus McNeil
Chad Jackson

Greenway - The problem here is if he does well he will probably go before our pick and if he does bad we may not want him

Back
Top Bottom