Playing like a team! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playing like a team!

rickykicks@$$

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Our best O weapon was shut down and we still won on the road against a good all around team. Dave needs to keep this team focused, and take it one game at a time. I would like to see Griese get a chance, what would it hurt? It's not like it would ruin
the chemistry between Fiedler Chambers and Thompson. We need more from our passing game to help Ricky.If every team stacks the line Ricky wont even reach a 1000 yrds this year.

You've got to believe they will work heavily this week on plays to counter that kind of crap. I'm not concerned in the least with teams copying the Giants' formula. We'll get better at making them pay the more we face it, until opponents have to give it up.

Griese? Oh god, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Did you see Griese in the preseason throwing the ball to Chambers? Ouch. Put Griese and and CC will finish the season with 50 catches and 2 concussions..

Did you also want to see Lucas get a chance?

What could it hurt? I don't know, probably Griese.

Didn't he get hurt tripping over the grass the last time he played? The more he stays on the sidelines the less chance he has of getting injured....the only way I want to see griese in there is by an injury to Jay.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Our best O weapon was shut down and we still won on the road against a good all around team. Dave needs to keep this team focused, and take it one game at a time. I would like to see Griese get a chance, what would it hurt? It's not like it would ruin
the chemistry between Fiedler Chambers and Thompson. We need more from our passing game to help Ricky.If every team stacks the line Ricky wont even reach a 1000 yrds this year.

Kind of contradictory to start a thread about playing as a team and then procede to to try and take apart a component of that team.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

isn't griese still hurt?

Re: Re: Playing like a team!

Originally posted by inFINSible

Kind of contradictory to start a thread about playing as a team and then procede to to try and take apart a component of that team.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. I mean the TEAM won yesterday, was it pretty, definitely not, but the last couple years that was a game that could have easily been a loss and I am really happy with a good tough win on the road.

Playing like a team means when some players dont get the job done others step up, it's not just one player. Jay was awful and has not looked good IMO at all this year. Griese needs time to play. We went up against a secondary that was giving up 300+ yrds a game and we only had what?....160, Chambers is top five and Thompson at this point can be top 10 with a QB that can get the ball to the receiver. I think Jay has more INT's then TD's. Jay is our weakness at this point.

If you dont want Griese, then put in Sage he played well in the pre season. I dont dislike Jay, I just want a QB that can pass the ball for about 220-250 yrds a game with a TD 0r two and not an INT every game. Jay has had control of this team long enough to run it in his sleep, and yet I'll bet not one team in the league game plans Fiedler
other then to tell their players be patient Jay will throw two or three picks. The Giants showed our passing game no respect Sunday,and for good reason, Why would they Jay does nothing to deserve the respect.

The Giants gameplan was to stop Ricky not Jay. Jay still could not get more then a very poor passing game how many picks were droped by the Giants corners and safteys? I think at least three and they were thrown right to the defender there was not even a receiver near the pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Playing like a team!

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. I mean the TEAM won yesterday, was it pretty, definitely not, but the last couple years that was a game that could have easily been a loss and I am really happy with a good tough win on the road.

Don't you mean that in years past, the Phins DEFINITELY would have lost that game? It may not have been pretty, but I see something different about this year's team than past ones. The difference has got to be the D. The D believes they can win the games, even if the O doesn't really show up big.

Sincerely, Homer Homerstien

Back
Top Bottom