playoff predictions! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

playoff predictions!

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
since i've already called 2 out of 2.. with the cardinals and chargers winning against their opponents. I say the eagles, and the dolphins win...
i hope im right, and i think i will be...

my reasons for the chargers game was sproles, rivers, gates, and the colts innability to run or stop the run consistently.

the arizona game i said, kurt warner knows how to win big games. plus they have more talent, and will establish the run early.

I believe the eagles will win because the vikings turn the ball over alot. The vikings don't have anyone to throw the ball by the eagles sick secondary. Im not worried about adrian, and travaris's ability to run because the eagles are very strong in their front seven.

now, miami... I believe we win because chad pennington is extremely smart. He doesn't take shots down field unless its open. He takes advantage of the spread offense because he finds the weak link out of the bunch and attacks them.
I also see Ronnie Brown dominating this game. I seriously believe he runs for 130... He is healthy, and over the last 4 games has averaged well over 4.5 yards a carry... I can't wait till kickoff, Miami will kick it and then get a 3 and out. From there miami dominates... miami wins 31-13

Back
Top Bottom