Playoff question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff question

ZackMan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why were we eliminated with a loss? If the chargers had loss then the Ravens, Steelers, Chargers, and Miami would have all been 8-8. We would have the better conference record so why weren't we still alive until the Chargers won? Obviously I am missing something obvious.

Oh so if you lose a tiebreaker with a team that is already eliminated then you automatically are eliminated? I was just confused since the Jets were eliminated I didn't realize you took those teams into account with tie breakers.

The damn Jets were also 8&8 and therefore knocked us out because they had a better division record than us. Stupid, since the Jets were already eliminated but it is what it is.

OHH okay so different set of rules with a 4-way tie vs a 3-way tie. Interesting...

OHH okay so different set of rules with a 4-way tie vs a 3-way tie. Interesting...

Right. If its a two way tie it goes to head to head then division then conference (I think), in a three way tie it goes to conference, in a 4 way tie it goes to dvision record again.

Back
Top Bottom