playoff ticket update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

playoff ticket update

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Because of the high rate of purchases by the season ticket holders no tickets other than upper corner and/or upper west endzone will be made available.

The fans do their job...now its up to the team....

:D

Not to be pessimistic or anything, but don't they have to get into the playoffs first? Putting the cart before the horse here.

I know it's just an update and stuff, it's just that well...it's December, it's the Fins, and we are 1 or 2 losses away from not having to worry about the playoffs.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Not to be pessimistic or anything, but don't they have to get into the playoffs first? Putting the cart before the horse here.

I know it's just an update and stuff, it's just that well...it's December, it's the Fins, and we are 1 or 2 losses away from not having to worry about the playoffs.

It is not the Phins...the NFL sends letters out every mid November to teams who have a chance to make the playoffs and advises teams to ask for playoff ticket reservations/purchases.

Some teams will fight until Dec 28 for a playoff spot and one week would not be enough to first serve the needs for season ticket holders and then the general public.

Considering that some season ticket holdes pay by check by the deadline it gives teams and the NFL enough time to plan.

Originally posted by FFiB

It is not the Phins...the NFL sends letters out every mid November to teams who have a chance to make the playoffs and advises teams to ask for playoff ticket reservations/purchases.

Some teams will fight until Dec 28 for a playoff spot and one week would not be enough to first serve the needs for season ticket holders and then the general public.

Considering that some season ticket holdes pay by check by the deadline it gives teams and the NFL enough time to plan.

Yep I had my tickets ordered and in hand before the regular season ended last year, actually I still have them :cry: Damn Pats :fire: I had just gotten off the phone making my airline reservations when the meltdown started.

Because of the high rate of purchases by the season ticket holders no tickets other than upper corner and/or upper west endzone will be made available.

The fans do their job...now its up to the team....

:D

The fans do their job?? How?? All I ever see is empty seats from haltime on. The stadium is never noisy unless it's a boo. It's pretty sad.

The NFL doesn't send them out for every team. I am a Vikings season ticket holder, and they do it a little differently.

I don't know. I love my fins, and your statement makes sense, Ffib, but I couldn't buy playoff tickets not knowing if my team was going to the playoffs.

Originally posted by njfinfan
I don't know. I love my fins, and your statement makes sense, Ffib, but I couldn't buy playoff tickets not knowing if my team was going to the playoffs.

The money is refunded if the game isn't played.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Sellout this year?

How bout....sold out for 12 consecutive seasons so far.

And yes...we have a real stadium..75k + not that crappy 65k at the "Linc"

Originally posted by chambers84

The NFL doesn't send them out for every team. I am a Vikings season ticket holder, and they do it a little differently.

Please read my post again...and try to comprehend..then respond again.

Re: Re: playoff ticket update

Originally posted by chambers84

The fans do their job?? How?? All I ever see is empty seats from haltime on. The stadium is never noisy unless it's a boo. It's pretty sad.

You are clueless..that is all....

Originally posted by njfinfan

Honestly, I like it this way. If we do not go to the playoffs the money will just be applied to next year's season tix.

Back
Top Bottom