Playoff Tickets!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Tickets!!

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it made me a little giddy inside. I totally forgot about the ups and downs of this season. I also realized how lucky we are to be fans of this team,which year after year they strive for excellence and make the playoffs constantly We are a winning Franchise who has as great of a chance as any to win this thing.

Getting the tickets in the mail kind of reminded me of getting tickets to a new season. All teams react and play different in the playoffs. Dave built this team this year with the Playoffs in Mine, RICKY RICKY RICKY will be all the difference we need.

So I am staying excited and optimistic for the remainder of this season and I will see you guys on the other side.!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

Originally posted by Migs182005
too expensive. :cry:

Youve never lived in California.....dont take those oppertunities for granted I would pay double the price if there was any way I could go.

43 dollars? That is it! Damn I want to go! I have 140...I could pay for 3/4 of the family, and my MOM would pay for herself or something. COOL!

I payed 80 to a scalper for my first game....and I was in SECTION 418. If 43 is close by the same seats I am hitting the DOLPHIN site.

yeah, but I probably won't get a pass for the playoffs.

The priority would go to the reporters that travel from around the US to see the game.

since I am a student, and don't have a job yet, 43 bucks is alot for me. Plus parking. I'll just root from my TV if I can't go to the game

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
43 dollars? That is it! Damn I want to go! I have 140...I could pay for 3/4 of the family, and my MOM would pay for herself or something. COOL!

yep thats it...

43 bucks is endzone seats...really not that much at all....it was cheaper though for season tix holders..

Originally posted by Chubby
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it made me a little giddy inside. I totally forgot about the ups and downs of this season. I also realized how lucky we are to be fans of this team,which year after year they strive for excellence and make the playoffs constantly We are a winning Franchise who has as great of a chance as any to win this thing.

Getting the tickets in the mail kind of reminded me of getting tickets to a new season. All teams react and play different in the playoffs. Dave built this team this year with the Playoffs in Mine, RICKY RICKY RICKY will be all the difference we need.

So I am staying excited and optimistic for the remainder of this season and I will see you guys on the other side.!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

got mine!

hehehehehehehe...they even included AFC Championship Game tix...eventhough they are not even paid for it.

I look at like this. The only seats that are better than my seat in front of my TV cost $70. Add $20 for parking, $20 food and drinks in the stadium, and then $25 traveling costs. Double the ticket price due to my girlfreind wouldn't pay for her ticket. I am at $205 witch I would pay if our first game was in the Divisional round. I would do the same the following weekend if we were in the AFC championship game, but I won't drop a dime if we are playing in the wild card round.

To everyone that lives in Cali or any other state that doesn't get to see every game, you just can't speak on something you know nothing about. If you have serious dough well you might not be talking smack, but if you have an average income and get the luxury of seeing every game at home you might sing a different tune. When I fist moved here I rushed out to a few games includeing the great Colts' playoff miracle, but then realality started to kick in. Realality in the form of rent, food, car payments, and preasure from the better half.

Originally posted by FFiB
cheaper than last year....43 bucks for a seat?

MAN I PAID $400 FOR TWO TIX TO SEE MY FIRST EVER GAME.
JUST ME AND MY DAD AT MILE HIGH. 11TH ROW ON THE 40.
WE LOST OR SHOULD I SAY ROLLED OVER AND DIED 38-3 BUT AT LEAST I SAW MY FIRST GAME(PLAYOFF AT THAT) MARINO VS ELWAY AND THERE LAST GAME AGIANST EACH OTHER.

CONSIDERED,,,,,,,, IT WAS STILL WELL SPENT.

:eat: POPCORN ANYONE?

Back
Top Bottom