Playoff Tickets!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Tickets!!

Originally posted by Dajesus
I look at like this. The only seats that are better than my seat in front of my TV cost $70. Add $20 for parking, $20 food and drinks in the stadium, and then $25 traveling costs. Double the ticket price due to my girlfreind wouldn't pay for her ticket. I am at $205 witch I would pay if our first game was in the Divisional round. I would do the same the following weekend if we were in the AFC championship game, but I won't drop a dime if we are playing in the wild card round.

To everyone that lives in Cali or any other state that doesn't get to see every game, you just can't speak on something you know nothing about. If you have serious dough well you might not be talking smack, but if you have an average income and get the luxury of seeing every game at home you might sing a different tune. When I fist moved here I rushed out to a few games includeing the great Colts' playoff miracle, but then realality started to kick in. Realality in the form of rent, food, car payments, and preasure from the better half.

Not true....the whole experience is priceless...with tailgating and sportstown etc.

And seats in front of the TV are never better. You won't see the entire field, you are limited to camera views.

How far is cape coral from south FL?

Plus you are forgetting that 2 division winners are now entering the wild card round. The wild card round essentially has been upgraded this year.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I payed 80 to a scalper for my first game....and I was in SECTION 418. If 43 is close by the same seats I am hitting the DOLPHIN site.

section 419 is 57 bucks.....section 418 might already be the next price category.

Originally posted by Dajesus
To everyone that lives in Cali or any other state that doesn't get to see every game, you just can't speak on something you know nothing about. If you have serious dough well you might not be talking smack, but if you have an average income and get the luxury of seeing every game at home you might sing a different tune. When I fist moved here I rushed out to a few games includeing the great Colts' playoff miracle, but then realality started to kick in. Realality in the form of rent, food, car payments, and preasure from the better half.

I went to Buffalo to see my first phins game. Reality doesn't sink in any better then that.

Those who sat in our block against the Jets and Raiders paid $47 plus mail for our seats. $43 may be the cost for season ticket holders. They'll probably be more expensive individually.

By the way Dajesus, did we annex part of Colombia?
j/k:lol:

Honestly, I like the excitement of a live game, and hope to make one a season from now on...

BUT, there's little that can match sitting in front of my 52" Wide Screen High Definition Sony...

43 dollars? damn that's cheap.....the cheapest seat in the superdome is 53.....and that's regular season.....sometimes you can get $30 specials......but it's 53.....i can't imagine what they'd be for the playoffs.

Originally posted by ercin13
i guess youll never know.
:biggrin:

Well....we did win the division 2 yrs ago......and we did beat this years division winner twice this season. We have the best young offense in the NFL.....all we need is a defense.

Originally posted by Saint Greg
Well....we did win the division 2 yrs ago......and we did beat this years division winner twice this season.

I was referring to this year. Go falcons

:shark:
patsies

I was referring to this year. Go falcons

:shark:
patsies

ooooh.....ok. well...the word "never".....gave a different impression....

Geaux Saints! Geaux Browns! Geaux Patriots! Geaux Jets!

i guess youll never know.
:biggrin:

don't forget......if you were in the NFC...you'd be in the same boat. You just happen to be in one of the weakest divisions in football. We could be 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.....the pats could win the AFC East at 9-7.

Back
Top Bottom