Playoffs Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Predictions

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
Since both my teams are sitting at home, (Miami, Cincinnati) Here's how I see the playoffs panning out.....

Round 1

Titans L @ Ravens W
Cowboys L @ Panthers W
Broncos L @ Colts W
Seahawks W @ Packers L (favre is losing his magic)

Round 2

Colts W @ Chiefs L
Ravens L @ Patriots W
Panthers W @ Rams L
Seahawks L @ Eagles W

Round 3

Colts L @ Patriots W
Panthers W @ Eagles L (three times in row)

SuperBowl

Panthers L Vs Patriots W (unfortnately, New England will win it)

What do you guys think?

colts over denver only because it's tough to beat a team twice on the road in such a short time, but man itd be fun to see peyton go out in the first round again, especially since it may get him thinking more toward leaving if his defense lets him down

titans over ravens-- mcnair too much, anthony wright makes a mistake to due in the ravens

panthers over cowboys -- toss up really, but i think stephen davis shows up and also i want green bay to go beat philly, so this has to happen too

which leads me to green bay over seattle: hawks have been overrated all season, only beat cards and niners without TO barely on the road. lambeau is tough, favre is better. Pack move on

pack over the eagles, simply because my good friend is an eagles fan and he thinks that brett favre is the most overrated player ever. So itd be fun for the pack and favre to beat him while hes in attendance at the Linc

rams over panthers- they wont lose to delhomme in the dome

Pack over Rams: wishful thinking, just dont like any other team in the NFC enough to want to see them in the superbowl, plus itd be a feel good story of course

Whoever plays the chiefs will beat them
and i like the titans over the pats

titans/pack in the superbowl
the winner will be whoever has the ball last, mcnair or favre.

outlandish picks i know, but i dont want any other teams to be involved.

No way the Panthers get that far....I doubt they get by Dallas.......Fox isn't ready to outshine Parcells in the playoffs....the Broncos may surprise everybody if Portis is ready and GB (Favre losing his magic????) will beat the Seahawks....I think even the Ravens may beat the Titans....they have done it 5 times in a row and with a defense like theirs they can dominate any offense in the right conditions.

Indy gets run on again Denver kills them, nobody can fix a run defense that bad that quick..

Carolina shuts down one dimesional Cowboys at home. Steven Davis has big game.

Baltimore has Tenn. number wins by a field goal.

Greenbay beats inconsistant Seattle on the Road. Ahman Green eats the Seatle Run Defense Alive.

I said Favre is losing his magic because 1) I don't see this as Favre's team anymore, but rather Ahman Green's, and 2)the thing about Favre never losing at Labeau in the playoffs is over since the Mike Vicks, i mean the Falcons, beat them last year. I know Favre is still an amazing player and all, but not what he used to be. I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time.

I think year is when your really going to see some Magic from Farve have you watched GB play since his father died it has really been special and looked how they got into the playoffs thats pretty magical

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
I think year is when your really going to see some Magic from Farve have you watched GB play since his father died it has really been special and looked how they got into the playoffs thats pretty magical

You need to consider who he played though. The Raiders, who half the team was considering not even playing, and the broncos, who most of the starters weren't even on the field. That's not to diminish any of Favre's skills (he's the greatest qb I've ever watched), but it's not like he was going against the creme of the crop.

favre was not magical verse the broncos, he made some baaaaaad throws, a couple that were dropped and would have been picks, and one that was tipped and ended up a TD, also his receivers have made more plays the last two games. javon walker was awesome, nonetheless, im riding the whole favre magic thing because it pisses off my friend.

favre magic was responsible for arizona scoring that last second td
and favre magic is responsible for all ahman greens runs even, at least for the next couple weeks :)

Round 1
Colts over Broncos
Titans over Ravens
Panthers over Cowboys
Packers over Seahawks

Round 2
UPSET SPECIAL: Titans over Patriots
Colts over Chiefs

Rams over Panthers
Eagles over Packers

Round 3
Colts over Titans
Eagles over Rams

Super Bowl
Eagles over Colts

Rd1

Broncos over Colts
Titans over Ravens
Panthers over Cowboys
Packers over Seahawks

Rd2

Patriots over Broncos
Titans over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers
Rams over Seahawks

Rd3

Titans over Patriots
Rams over Eagles

Super Bowl Rematch

Rams over Titans ......again.

Saturday
=======

4:30 - Titans @ Ravens - Ravens

8:00 - Cowboys @ Panthers - Panthers

Sunday
======

1:00 - Seahawks @ Packers - Packers

4:30 - Broncos @ Colts - Broncos

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

You heard it from me here first. Packers over Broncos in the Super Bowl. I hope that Indianapolis gets crushed (even though Ilike them), so all the talk about Peyton Manning not winning a playoff game creates chaos so we have a better chance at signing him.

Back
Top Bottom