Playoffs, Who Do You Find Yourself Rooting For & Against | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs, Who Do You Find Yourself Rooting For & Against

Rooting for the Rams and Chiefs.

I love the aggressiveness of the Rams when it comes to team building. Trading for players and trying to win now instead of taking a gamble on the draft and waiting to find out of they drafted a stud or a dud. Sean McVay may go down as the best offensive mind in the NFL if he can win a couple of SBs.

Chiefs are just fun. Mahomes is special, after Rodgers and Brady retire Mahomes becomes the unquestionable best QB in the NFL.
Ditto.. Mahomes is a once in a generation QB who deserves to be appreciated.

Sims' career was shortened due to injuries, but yeah he was, as one announcer put it back in the day, "a bad motor scooter".
Yep, I know. He tore up his knee halfway thru Season 5, ironically the season he had his highest ypc, 5.3. My favorite RB as a kid going back to Oklahoma. He put up some pretty impressive numbers in a short time in Detroit.
detroit-lions-billy-sims-september-22-1980-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

These days, it feels more like I'm rooting against teams. I was very happy to see New England, Buffalo and Tampa Bay lose.

Hard to root for San Francisco, but I do like some of their players including Deebo and Kittle. Bosa goes all-out on every play, which I like. That said, I would like to see the Rams.

In the AFC, I marvel every time I watch Mahomes play and that KC offense is so fun to watch. But I'd be okay with either team.

I am rooting for the Chiefs because I have never been a fan of the other three teams. Also the Chiefs beat the Bills and the Bills were the one team this weekend I did not want to win.
From a sheer entertainment standpoint, the Chiefs are always a fun team to watch.

Back
Top Bottom