Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs

lynx

Club Member
Reaction score
Even with 2 losses to NE, they playoffs are a real possibility. Den, Buff (2), TB are winnable.

Now they will be destroyed in the playoffs, but still possible? Yeah? ;)

Seriously?? Lol. I’m all for the mathematically eliminated mantra but this offense hasn’t improved one iota in 9 games. It’s broken under Cutler. I look forward to a Tannehill offense next year. But playoffs are a mirage this year.

lol oh **** we both posted this clip like a minute apart. I was copying and pasting the clip when you posted it, so I couldn't see what was posted. I guess it was evident that people would think of this with a thread like this coming up

just stop, this team is not a playoff team in any shape or fashion.

Even with 2 losses to NE, they playoffs are a real possibility. Den, Buff (2), TB are winnable.

Now they will be destroyed in the playoffs, but still possible? Yeah? ;)
I know a lot of people are crying like usual but I agree with this post. Team doesn’t look good but playoffs are within reach for sure

It's clear to me that Cutler is 50% of the reason we may not win another game. 1 Good game in 9 weeks just isn't good enough. He's always been a trash QB. I seriously do not understand how Jay has lasted this long in the NFL as a starting QB. His big arm means nothing if he can't throw accurately or to his own team for that matter. Stop throwing off your back ****ing foot too you loser. FFS, this was the guy Adam Gase just had to have for Tannehills backup? I swear he throws to ****ing ghosts. I mean, did you see how blatantly over/under thrown some of these footballs were to his receivers? Some of these passes had no ****ing receivers in the camera shot. . ****. Cutler is the ultimate con man.

Back
Top Bottom