Plea bargain means $500 fine for Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plea bargain means $500 fine for Ricky Williams

Re: Re: Plea bargain means $500 fine for Ricky Williams

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
do they have 65mph where you live?
no - it is too subsurban I guess - if I drive for about 45 minutes I get to interstate 91 which turns into 65 near the CT - Mass border

Re: Re: Re: Plea bargain means $500 fine for Ricky Williams

Originally posted by dolphan39
no - it is too subsurban I guess - if I drive for about 45 minutes I get to interstate 91 which turns into 65 near the CT - Mass border
we have some 70 a few 75 and arizona has a lot of 75's, but i still got caught doing 90. still have that one pending!:confused:

silly

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...dolphins052302.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Mrs. Williams on line 2

Sandra Williams, the mother of Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, made an unsolicited telephone call to Fox Sports Radio Network’s The Tony Bruno Show on Wednesday morning.

She called because Bruno said he son was driving a Mercedes SUV when he was arrested on a speeding charge in February. Sandra Williams said he was driving a BMW.

The call came as no surprise to Ricky Williams.

“That’s all she does,†he said with a smile. “She spends half her day listening to talk radio and on sports Web sites. Sheâ€â¢s a junkie.â€Â

Originally posted by dolfan06
thats actually less than a slap on the wrist. $500 is nothing to RW at this point.
that's like $5 to you and me :rolleyes:

We have 30 MPH here in the city, the FDR drive and west side highway are 45-55 and the whole area around us is 55 as well.

Back
Top Bottom