Please help me break down what teams need a QB and what QB's are available | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please help me break down what teams need a QB and what QB's are available

i dont see eithier actually getting culpepper, no one will wanna pay the price with this draft class

Dolphins_SR66 said:
If Oakland or Ariz trade for Culpepper, Minn could move up if the 1st rounders swap and are part of it and grab QB.

Interesting additon, I had not thought of that one.
Minny looks more and more like a "rebuilding" team as well. A type of team that would be more willing to draft a rookie QB to also start right away.

I am very afraid at this point that getting Cutler past the Raiders will be impossible. He feels like a Raider kind of draft pick.

We better pull out the checkbook and make Rivers or Brees or Ramsey an offer they can't refuse. Until we make QB TOP priority the rest of the league is gonna write us off as contenders. They know we don't care about QB and we have fans that would rather we throw any lemon in there rather than go for someone with actual talent. We keep wanting to go cheap at QB and hope we find a sleeper. It isn't happening. Don't mention brady, he is overrated anyway.

dolphingator said:
I am very afraid at this point that getting Cutler past the Raiders will be impossible. He feels like a Raider kind of draft pick.

We better pull out the checkbook and make Rivers or Brees or Ramsey an offer they can't refuse. Until we make QB TOP priority the rest of the league is gonna write us off as contenders. They know we don't care about QB and we have fans that would rather we throw any lemon in there rather than go for someone with actual talent. We keep wanting to go cheap at QB and hope we find a sleeper. It isn't happening. Don't mention brady, he is overrated anyway.

Al Davis is impossible to predict. I think he favors veteran QB's, but the man wears white leather sweatsuits so you know he has lost his marbles

Back
Top Bottom