please help me with some questions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

please help me with some questions?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
First off i am really depressed about the loss and the way the season has went but we are young and imo have a bright future i hope??? but what really gets me is this i have been reading tons af post about how our fans suck and there are lots of pats jets steelers fans taking over our games wtf?
i know we are not a great team but that would never happen anywere else.
its sad that we can not give our team a home field advantage, i dont live in south fla but i have been a fin fan for 16 years what can we do? is miami a good football town? will this team get moved if we cant support them? would orlando be a better fit? dont bash me i have only been to 2 home games, i really just dont no what to think about hearing bruski and other players names being chanted? will it get better once we start winning? i hope so because i want our team to have sell outs and feel supported

nolefin said:
First off i am really depressed about the loss and the way the season has went but we are young and imo have a bright future i hope??? but what really gets me is this i have been reading tons af post about how our fans suck and there are lots of pats jets steelers fans taking over our games wtf?
i know we are not a great team but that would never happen anywere else.
its sad that we can not give our team a home field advantage, i dont live in south fla but i have been a fin fan for 16 years what can we do? is miami a good football town? will this team get moved if we cant support them? would orlando be a better fit? dont bash me i have only been to 2 home games, i really just dont no what to think about hearing bruski and other players names being chanted? will it get better once we start winning? i hope so because i want our team to have sell outs and feel supported

First off bro don't be depresses be happy. You should have known the season would go this way. And bro i think we have one of the oldest if not the oldest team in average age in the league but besides that..i've been to many dolphin games (i used to have season tickets, but driving from tampa to miami every other weekend was a *****) but the only time i remember dolphin fans overwhelming the opposing teams fans in miami and the last time i remeber the stadium looking sold out was in 1997 or 1998 when Miami who still had Marino played against the Broncos who still had Elway played on Monday night and the broncos were like 13-1 or something like that it was the week after they lost to the Giants and Marino and Elway put on a shoot out and i think Lamar Thomas and like 3 TD receptions and miami gave the broncos their only other loss that season because they went on to win teir second SB. But that was the last time i saw that stadium packed to the max...when ever i get the chance to go to games now it just seems like every other seat is empty and there are huge sections of opposing team fans going crazy and being louder than the Miami fans...especially when Jets fans are in the stadium u FREAKIN hear that stupid chant at dolphins HOME games....

Back
Top Bottom