Please Move On from Saints! Thank You. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Move On from Saints! Thank You.

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Please Move On from Saints! It was 1 game vs a Superbowl contending team. Anyone who thought we were going to win that game @ NO was fooling themselves. Let it go and move on to Baltimore. Thank You.

Please move on from posting move on threads. Thank you

edit: at this point I think there are more threads saying to move on and quit bitching than there are threads bitching and mulling over the loss. And in doing so gives more threads for those who are going crazy over 1 loss to keep talking about it.

Correct the mistakes that were exposed and I will be happy to. That just was not a bad game. It showed some major issues that need to be worked on. I am not convinced they can be fixed on the short week.

People can't move on, unfortunately they'd rather wallow in the misery of a loss instead of moving forward to the next game.

I'm not wallowing in misery but I'm still a little bothered by the loss. Especially since it was a game I was hoping that we'd win.

Yeah I agree.
It's time to move on and be grateful for a 3-1 record with one game left in the toughest part of the schedule. We had a bad game all around. We need to make some improvements and adjustments and carry on.

i agree. i wasnt expecting the fins to win this game whatsoever. by the looks of it, the 2009 saints are back and they can knock seattle or denver.

Correct the mistakes that were exposed and I will be happy to. That just was not a bad game. It showed some major issues that need to be worked on. I am not convinced they can be fixed on the short week.

This.

Many of us here want us to be an elite team and in order to do that we must correct the same major issues that keep appearing with this team.

People can't move on, unfortunately they'd rather wallow in the misery of a loss instead of moving forward to the next game.

Which we might also lose since we were completely exposed by the saints. I don't fault the people that don't want to move on because they know what's coming after the manner in which we lost that game. Here comes the losing streak...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

god i moved on from halftime...

was just looking for something to build on and then Sims let a nice ball sail through his hands on a big seam play. disapointed not with the loss, but how many mistakes were made by the entire team.

If the team "moves on too quick" it does it at its peril. I do not like the Fins on the short week at all. I think we see much of the same from Monday. Blown coverages, yielding sacks, and giving up the ball because of pressure.

I am not down on the season...it is a journey, but the mistakes need something like the bye week to cure the ills that they are experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom