Please Read Me/Quick BIG Thanks to AJ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Read Me/Quick BIG Thanks to AJ

Quick BIG thanks to AJ

AJ, just wanna thank you for not sleeping for the last 200 hours trying to get this server thing done. You're still not done (at least I don't think you are), so that means more sleepless nights for you! Sounds like fun! Anyways, the site is running great for me, and it won't crash anymore everybody. See, your money DOES goto something other than AJ's bank account. Thank you AJ, and thank you donors (I'm still slacking off)!

Hell yea, thanks AJ. I instant messaged you saying thanks but I dont know if you got it. Finheaven rules!

AJ is the man, he took the bull by the horns, and made it work.

I thanks you too AJ!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87

I thanks you too AJ!
and i suppose you sat back and did nothing 87. AJ has said many times, without you this board would have never gotten off the ground. AJ knows how i feel, lets start spreading some thanks around. thanks 87!;)

Thanks AJ

This place rules. By far the best site on our beloved fins and the most well-informed fin fans on the net.....Thanks again guys and keep up the good work.

Originally posted by WharfRat
I can see one major problem...

The BillsFan repellant isn't working....

:jk:

Hey, that was'nt nice wharfrat! :D Thanks to finheaven being down we had to put up with a double dose of you at BZ for a week. I'm more thankful than anyone the sites back up.

:lol:

BTW..............I thought that was funny too!:D

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87

I thanks you too AJ!
here's to you and AJ :happydrin :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom