Please Remember to not post an entire article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Remember to not post an entire article

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
Due to copyright problems, no one can post full articles from other news media outlets.

The solution is very simple.

Post a small part of the article in the thread and a link to the article.

If it's one of the fins insider's article's where you can't post a link, just summarize what was said.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :cool:

Please Remember to not post an entire article quote:

Due to copyright problems, no one can post full articles from other news media outlets.

If it's one of the fins insider's article's where you can't post a link, just summarize what was said.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Staff Writer
Fin Heaven & Co.

The one

Telling it like it is

Post #1
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

and while this is stuck here...

there is no such thing as :topic: posts in the Phins forum that is what the other ( now numerous) forums are for :shakeno:

P4E.....I was going to make a joke.....you completely ruined it for me.....stop setting the bar so high!

Originally posted by Migs182005

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :cool:

Mig, I posted the Phins Insider's whole article because it comes to me as a email that I pay for, thus I have a right to share it with you guys, because I paid for it..There's no way to link it, usually that's exactly what I do, but my emails I paste here for you guys to read.

Originally posted by inFINSible
P4E.....I was going to make a joke.....you completely ruined it for me.....stop setting the bar so high!

Sorry, inFINS, but Migs is such a great guy and such an asset to FinHeaven that I just can't resist giving him a hard time no matter HOW worthwhile and appropriate his posts may be.

I'm not sure where in my psyche that kind of impulse comes from, but the doc and I are exploring that in our sessions -- when we're not dealing with the firesetting and my stealing older ladies' lingerie from the laundromats.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Okay, but if I want to share this info with you guys, is there a way of doing it without it being a problem.

Added: May 30, 2002 - Please do not post an entire article. Instead, post the first three or so sentences, and then include a link to that article. The reason is simply because of copyright issues. And I for one do not want to have The Sun Sentinel coming after me in a lawsuit
in your case, all you cna do is paraphrase some of the news in the e-mails in your words, like "Did you know that Wanne said Knight will have to play ST if he does not beat out Freeman" (I made that up ;) ) or the like.

Doing your best for the trade Migs ?

Good Job....If I was a journalist....

Too bad I drive for a living...lol....

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Sorry, inFINS, but Migs is such a great guy and such an asset to FinHeaven that I just can't resist giving him a hard time no matter HOW worthwhile and appropriate his posts may be.

I'm not sure where in my psyche that kind of impulse comes from, but the doc and I are exploring that in our sessions -- when we're not dealing with the firesetting and my stealing older ladies' lingerie from the laundromats.

It's alright man. Bring it on. :lol: :D I can take anything you throw. :tongue:

By the way, thanks for the compliments ;)

Originally posted by 1972dolphins
Doing your best for the trade Migs ?

Good Job....If I was a journalist....

Too bad I drive for a living...lol....

What company do you work for?

They want Dale Jarret to drive the truck...:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Please Remember to not post an entire article

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Mig, I posted the Phins Insider's whole article because it comes to me as a email that I pay for, thus I have a right to share it with you guys, because I paid for it..There's no way to link it, usually that's exactly what I do, but my emails I paste here for you guys to read.

It's copyrighted info though which can get this site in mucho trouble. You can quote a few quips from something but beyond that it's a legal issue. Just like Sunday Ticket. You pay for it, but if you tape the game and distribute it you'd be in hot water. Same thing goes for this.

Back
Top Bottom