Please...someone else tell me they saw how terrible T-Buck was last night! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please...someone else tell me they saw how terrible T-Buck was last night!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I was in absolute awe watching him miss tackles...and actually run away from the guy with the ball!!!!....not that he was the only one...but at one point in the game last night..ABC ran a montage of all the missed tackles and T-Buck was in every single one!!!!!...I was screaming at all those missed tackles...didn't we use to be a very physical football team???What the heck happened?

the calander turned to December. Like you we suffer from bad coaching.

Also dropping that INT for a TD was big.

Originally posted by Muck
Also dropping that INT for a TD was big.

Now that would of changed the game in a Big way...and most of us today. ;)

BB

If he catches that pick, all the mistackles don't matter.

Besides, the majority of mistackles came from Madison and Marion.

Buckley was awful. He literally stood there and watched Westbrook run right by him on the first touchdown.

Him dropping the INT probably took the wind out their sails. But at least he wasn't jogging like our 7 million dollar man on the first play of the game. T-Buck only had to use his matador moves! I used to think he was kind of tough for his size.

he's a 3rd down back... if you expect him to have a pro bowl game at his age then you're STUPID.

also why should he be making tackles on the running plays? he's a CORNER!... thats the Dline/LB job.

Buckley looked terrible. I noticed it. He didn't put much effort into stopping Westbrook on that first Philly TD

Madison worries too much about trying to strip the ball then just making the tackle. I think we need to look into his trade value. Maybe we could get a first rounder out of somone for him, he just doesn't seem to be the player he was a few years ago.

Would you guys say Wanny has been terrible in eyeing talent? Scrubs? First there was Thurman, Spriggs, Nails , Seau (good but wasn't able to do what he was brought in to do, bring fire), Sammy Knight , Griese (Shanahan knew what was wrong), Derrius Thompson . He's had 1 jackpot in FA.cy. Ricky Williams.

He can draft though.

Nails was doing great last year. And it's amazing that he's even out there playing this year coming off that type of injury. Sammy Knight has also played well. But there were a lot of misses.

Miami needs a GM. I think the time has come. Look around the league. Holmgren is a guy that sticks out as giving up the power and improving. And coaches who wrestled away that power have largely fallen (Gruden, Cowher, Butch Davis, Wannstedt).

Let the coaches focus on coaching and let the personel guy focus on personel.

Originally posted by Muck
Nails was doing great last year. And it's amazing that he's even out there playing this year coming off that type of injury. Sammy Knight has also played well. But there were a lot of misses.

Miami needs a GM. I think the time has come. Look around the league. Holmgren is a guy that sticks out as giving up the power and improving. And coaches who wrestled away that power have largely fallen (Gruden, Cowher, Butch Davis, Wannstedt).

Let the coaches focus on coaching and let the personel guy focus on personel.
i always have heard that if you don't hear a players name that much, he's doing his job.

things could be worse, we could have fletcher and wilson in the defensive backfield!:cry:

Back
Top Bottom