Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everyone please join me in welcoming our newest Moderators:

Motion
Phins17
In_Flames
Samphin

The new moderators will be primarily moderating the Main Forum and the Lounge.

Ohiophinphan has volunteered to act as FinHeaven's Chaplain and counselor. We are very happy to have him in this role.

Thanks to everyone who applied. It was a very close competition and any of you would have made outstanding Moderators.

Congrats! Great group. Type softly and carry a big stick!:wink:

Motion
Phins17
In_Flames
Samphin

Ohiophinphan has volunteered to act as FinHeaven's Chaplain and counselor. We are very happy to have him in this role.

Thanks to everyone who applied. It was a very close competition and any of you would have made outstanding Moderators.

Why wasn't I notified there were application for chaplain and counselor??
Aren't I the Rev??
Can't I counsel??

:chuckle:

j/k Keith. I can't think of anyone better, brother. God Bless

while i am disappointed that I was not able to make the cut,I was really hoping I would get the nod and I think goes to show how great this site is that I would want to have a role like that, I am also a little relieved, as it is a great responsibility and I probably don't have the presence on here that I would need to have to be an effective mod. I would be happy to be a temp mod on times that we need an extra mod or to cover for people that need to be off.

Anything to get another badge ;)

Motion
Phins17
In_Flames
Samphin

:err:"MODS? MODS? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN MODS":goof:

I've just gotten back from a three day assembly and find this new honor. Thank you for the trust you have shown in me and I will endeavor to do my best. I have long appreciated this site (I'm about to hit my fifth anniversary!) and look forward to serving all of you.

As time goes on we will all discover what being chaplain and counselor to a cyber-community means. Honestly I don't think any of us know yet but we will discover together. As concerns arise please feel free to PM me or use a regular e-mail. I am ready to serve.

p.s. Hey do I get a cool badge?

I've just gotten back from a three day assembly and find this new honor. Thank you for the trust you have shown in me and I will endeavor to do my best. I have long appreciated this site (I'm about to hit my fifth anniversary!) and look forward to serving all of you.

As time goes on we will all discover what being chaplain and counselor to a cyber-community means. Honestly I don't think any of us know yet but we will discover together. As concerns arise please feel free to PM me or use a regular e-mail. I am ready to serve.

p.s. Hey do I get a cool badge?

Welcome back Pastor Keith.

I am going to put it to the staff about the 'official' versus 'unofficial' title and then will put a bug in DarkMistresses ear about getting you a badge :wink:

Welcome back Pastor Keith.

I am going to put it to the staff about the 'official' versus 'unofficial' title and then will put a bug in DarkMistresses ear about getting you a badge :wink:

Thank you. I noted in the annoucement to the VIP the portion about my "appointment" was omitted. I wrote my note first and wasn't aware of that. If this is to be an informal position and to stay within this forum, at least for the time being, I would certainly understand. This is about service and partnership not badges.

Thank you. I noted in the annoucement to the VIP the portion about my "appointment" was omitted. I wrote my note first and wasn't aware of that. If this is to be an informal position and to stay within this forum, at least for the time being, I would certainly understand. This is about service and partnership not badges.

Well we did decide that your skills filled a need and we just need to know how to 'term' it so that we are PC (for lack of better term). Initially, you volunteered to do this in an official or unofficial capacity. My vote is to make it 'official' but I am still low on the totem pole.

We have an 'congregation' of 30,000 or so visitors per day on a slow day and 60,000 on a busy day. :wink: I have to get a consensus from the other Admins as to the best way do this.

Back
Top Bottom