Please... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please...

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
let something good happen to this franchise again.
What a crappy couple of months!

:cry:

Originally posted by RHoffman
let something good happen to this franchise again.
What a crappy couple of months!

:cry:

oh just wait hoff, the fun is only just beginning! :lol:

Look up my man, Fiedler and griese are about to be canned man.

at least we still have a talented team on the field... we're not the cardinals, we're undefeated, we still have ricky williams

This franchise needs an infusion badly

...why do I have feeling that I am looking at Brunell and Matt Schaub instead of Philip Rivers or Drew Henson...

:(

At least were not the Cardinals?

Is that the best we can do?

God, I hope not.

We just had to watch Satan's team, the Patriots win another Superbowl and then go through this news today.

Maybe it would do us some good to totally stink for a few years...
but this pergatory of 10-6, 9-7 but not making the playoffs and not changing anything is brutal...this is as unhappy an offseason as I can remember...well at least back to 62-7...and Johnson quitting...

sheesh.

I don't know about anything good happening with the franchise, but...

I JUST SAVED A LOAD OF MONEY ON CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO GEICO! :band: :drinkers:

ETA: Yeah, I know...cheesy and predictable. Oh well, we need some comedy among all this gloom and doom. :(

Re: This franchise needs an infusion badly

Originally posted by RHoffman
...why do I have feeling that I am looking at Brunell and Matt Schaub instead of Philip Rivers or Drew Henson...

:(

Should be no reason to think that. Spielman knows we need to look long-range for a QB answer. Danny's not the only guy that can see qualities in a QB.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
I don't know about anything good happening with the franchise, but...

I JUST SAVED A LOAD OF MONEY ON CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO GEICO! :band: :drinkers:

ETA: Yeah, I know...cheesy and predictable. Oh well, we need some comedy among all this gloom and doom. :(
:lol:

We have to wait less than a month before something good happens to the franchise... the release of Fiedler :D

Originally posted by SMadison29
We have to wait less than a month before something good happens to the franchise... the release of Fiedler :D

:roflmao:

Nothing like an uplifting event for the fans!

At least we don't live in Irak or one of those countries.Is only football guys.Dan not being with us will not make a damn difference. But then again, having Wanny probably means also no difference next season.

Ozzy rules!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!! i'm rolling on the release of Fiedler thing. That was good.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom