"Plexiglass" Burress tweaks back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Plexiglass" Burress tweaks back

Ehh i'm not that worried. This will probably be a recurring thing all season where he probably doesnt practice much. As long as he is there to play on Sundays it's all good.

It was so serious he didn't miss any practice time and is playing on Saturday. It's so sad when div rivals are rooting for injuries.

he hasn't been hit on a football field in 3 years, you think he's going to experience some soreness?

It was so serious he didn't miss any practice time and is playing on Saturday. It's so sad when div rivals are rooting for injuries.

he hasn't been hit on a football field in 3 years, you think he's going to experience some soreness?

Who said it was serious? I don't think most people are rooting for injuries, but when a guy is 34 years old and has not played in almost 3 years, it's to be expected. The same news would have been posted on other boards had it been Chad Ochocinco, or any other receiver that is in his mid 30's.

plexiglass has been his nickname for quite some time.

i do wonder what the guy did in jail.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Plaxico Burress has been on the practice field for only a little more than a week, but the New York Jets' new wide receiver already has his second injury of training camp.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...-wideout-plaxico-burress-tweaks-back-practice

No biggie, he'll be dealing with tweaks and soreness all year, I'm guessing. Considering that he's hardly practiced and still had 3 catches for 66 yards & a TD, you guys should be hoping he doesn't see much practice time.

A tweaked back is better than shooting himself in the leg again!

Back
Top Bottom