PO Jet fan send his Chrebet Jersey back to the Jets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PO Jet fan send his Chrebet Jersey back to the Jets!

Wow, agree, thats classic......good thing he aint a finfan or he mightve sent his jersey in after week 1 then wrote them asking for it back after the Bills game. J/K:lol:

What I found even more amusing was the fact that their title banner at the top of the page featured a picture of whom I believe to be former Jet and long time dolphin slayer, "One-Eyed" Wesley Walker circa 1987(?). If I'm wrong about Walker forgive me, but that picture has to be at least fifteen years old. TheGangGreen must be pining away for the days of yore.

Hilarious. My favorite quotes follow:

"The New York Jets have reached a new low in terms of embarrassment, and I simply can no longer continue suffering as a fan."

"Rather than continue with the humiliation, the misery, and the outright anguish of supporting a team that has no desire to win, I have chosen to resign, and I am returning my jersey to your organization."

The sad part is that he is 100% correct.

That's right, Mike Price became a Dolphins fan. Didn't take long before he got fed up with us too. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom